SOO Halves for 2020

Hey all

Thought I may as well start this debate now… It’s is still early in the season

I hate to say it, but moses might get a shot at playing just cause of the form eels r in
Imo halves should be Keary and either Nathan or Pearce

1. Cleary
  2. Keary
    Centres Wighton, Latrell
    Wing trboevich

Keary at 5/8 and Cleary at 7. Wouldn’t be opposed to Keary in 7 and Wighton 6 either.

@Jedi_Tiger said in SOO Halves for 2020:

1. Cleary
  2. Keary
    Centres Wighton, Latrell
    Wing trboevich

That’s the way to go imo too. Cleary’s form is as good as Moses and barring injury would be the incumbent. Add that to the fact he has been there and done it as opposed to a completely new combination.

As someone else posted here.
If Moses plays for NSW I will be supporting QLD
I think he looked class under Cleary last Friday
Lacks the class and grit.a good downhill skier ⛷

@Sausagesorcerer said in SOO Halves for 2020:

I guess thats the proof of QLDers claiming a mortgage on Origin passion. Ivan Milat could have run out in the 7 for QLD and they would still never support NSW.

@Furious1 said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Sausagesorcerer said in SOO Halves for 2020:

I guess thats the proof of QLDers claiming a mortgage on Origin passion. Ivan Milat could have run out in the 7 for QLD and they would still never support NSW.

Probably some truth to that 😂
I’m not a die hard blues supporter.i love state of origin,but I watch it to see the highest quality rugby league.i don’t really care who wins.all rep footy for that matter.
The Tigers are the only team that get my passion 🌝

On NRL form Moses would be in front if the team was picked on form and today, but thank heavens it’s not and young Cleary will get the gig, based on been there and done that, and he you don’t have to hide him in defence.
SOO is no place for a speed hump no matter how good the rest of his game is

Speaking of origin halves 6 years ago today Trent Hodkinson scores THAT try to break the NSW drought. What a moment 🔥

1. Tedesco
  2. Trbojevic
  3. Wighton
  4. Mitchell
  5. Addo-Carr
  6. Keary
  7. Moses
    9 Cook
last edited by bacon

I can’t see anyone other than Cleary and Wighton unless they’re injured. They’ve both proven themselves at that level.

Moses won’t be there. He’s not strong defensively for that level of footy.

I think if the halves were being picked on form i’d have Wighton at 6 and Keary at 7. That way you can put Tom T in the centres and Mitchell can be the GK.

Surprised so many people are picking Latrell to be back in the team. Considering he’s playing fullback and was dropped last year I’d be very surprised if he makes a return to the origin team.

I’d probably opt for Keary and Moses.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.