SOO Halves for 2020

@Nelson said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Tiger5150 said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Russell said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Tiger5150 said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Russell said in SOO Halves for 2020:

@Jedi_Tiger said in SOO Halves for 2020:

i figure ive seen tedesco leave us and win premierships and star in origin i can hande if they pick Moses

He can be considered an immortal in time - doesn’t matter.

He will always be a lowlife sookey tanker to me.

His leaving wasnt done well, but he never tanked.

EDIT: Sorry I thought we were talking about Teddy. Moses IS a sookey tanker…as you were.

I beg your pardon! What do you mean by that?

I originally thought your comment regarding tanking was about Teddy. Whilst his leaving wasnt great, he never tanked. After I posted I realised you were talking about Moses, in which case you are 1000% correct, he tanked hard, so I went back and editted.

Yes, he certainly did tank and it was disgraceful. He should have a permanent line through his name in Origin selection given he has shown that he has it in him to completely betray team mates.

I’d go a back line of:

Tedesco
Addo-Carr
Wighton
Trbojevic
Ferguson
Keary
Cleary

Baring injury, I think you’ve picked the NSW backline.
We just saw the NSW no 7.
Cleary was outstanding in that game.

I hope Brooks was watching, that’s how you lead YOUR team.

1. Teddy
  2. Addo-Carr
  3. Mitchell
  4. Lomax
  5. Turbo Tom
  6. Wighton
  7. Cleary

100% agree, if Moses is the SOO team I’m out. Adversity and the ability to perform a task, that you are paid to do but don’t want do, is a true revealer of character and intestinal fortitude. This bloke has shown his true colors, I don’t get it, current form is supposed to erase past actions, not only what he has done, but how he did it.
I like to win, weather its the Tigers or NSW or Australia or who ever, but I despise it when clubs trade t their values and their character (their soul) to do so.
Rant over, in saying that:

1. Teddy
  2. JAC
  3. Turdo
  4. Latts
  5. Fergo
  6. Wighton
  7. Cleary
  8. Keary

Cleary hasn’t really put a foot wrong so far this year, and the incumbent always has the inside running. As long as Penrith go deep into the season, I think it will be his spot to lose.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.