Dogs make play for Bellamy !

A Multi million dollar deal is going to be offered to Bellamy 1.2 to 1:5 a season from next season …already had preliminary talks !word is if Smith retires Bellamy will look for another challenge …

@Snake said in Dogs make play for Bellamy !:

A Multi million dollar deal is going to be offered to Bellamy 1.2 to 1:5 a season from next season …already had preliminary talks !word is if Smith retires Bellamy will look for another challenge …

Sauce?

Telegraph just listed …

We’ll probably make a huge play for Dean Pay.

😂

This is the type of action that would turn the Dogs into a power house for the next decade !

Dogs dont have the cattle

@Jedi_Tiger said in Dogs make play for Bellamy !:

Dogs dont have the cattle

Sign Bellamy the cattle trucks will be lining up at Belmore !

Should speak to Desmond first

I like the the dogs struggling, so please keep Pay.

If Bellamy ends up at the Dogs, Harry Grant will be their hooker.

@Snake said in Dogs make play for Bellamy !:

This is the type of action that would turn the Dogs into a power house for the next decade !

hmmm ok

😂

I wish it were true in some respects, not for the Doggies who I hate, but just to test how Bellyache goes with a different team and without some all-time great players steering his team around.

But last time Bellyache was reportedly subject of a plunge from another club, he got a pay hike in Melbourne.

@jirskyr said in Dogs make play for Bellamy !:

I wish it were true in some respects, not for the Doggies who I hate, but just to test how Bellyache goes with a different team and without some all-time great players steering his team around.

But last time Bellyache was reportedly subject of a plunge from another club, he got a pay hike in Melbourne.

He’d most likely go about as good as beekeeper Robinson did with Easts a few years ago when they had a few injuries…they finished 2nd or 3rd last from memory.
Star players are the difference between a “Supercoach” and a dud.

Bellamy maybe to Broncos next season …has always had that passion no problem with money up there ! It is only a matter of time for the current coach next to go.

That must make Dean Pay feel real good.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.