Which Home Ground For Covid capacity ?

Now clubs can move back to there home ground which ground will the club select for maximum supporter and member numbers that will meet the criteria of the NRL 's guide of numbers to capacity of stadium!

Should be ANZ…as it has the most seats therefore can allow more fans and members to attend…

Are they only allowed one? I assumed they’d use all three of our home grounds if possible.

For the period of reduced capacity only I agree that ANZ is the best choice.

Has to be ANZ. Could get 10,000 in there

In before locking

Who says we have to choose one?

We’re talking about capacity … why would this be locked the club has multi home grounds fair debate !

Seeing as how one side the ground is completely closed off from supporters, not BankWest.

We have to go for the biggest capacity we can. ANZ would be 10,000, BankWest would be about 7500, Campbelltown and Leichhardt around 5000.

Not sure how Campbelltown and Leichhardt would work with restrictions due to the hills and limited entries and exits.

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in Which Home Ground For Covid capacity ?:

We have to go for the biggest capacity we can. ANZ would be 10,000, BankWest would be about 7500, Campbelltown and Leichhardt around 5000.

Not sure how Campbelltown and Leichhardt would work with restrictions due to the hills and limited entries and exits.

I think Leichhardt is out has to be all seated could be wrong .

@Snake said in Which Home Ground For Covid capacity ?:

I thought that might be the case as well but wasn’t sure.

Article said hills would need to be socially distanced. If Liechardt was out so would Wollongong, brookvale, kograh…

Weil ANZ is the smart choice so I’m predicting Henson Park.

@gallagher said in Which Home Ground For Covid capacity ?:

Weil ANZ is the smart choice so I’m predicting Henson Park.

We could stay in our cars…

last edited by mike

@Snake said in Which Home Ground For Covid capacity ?:

You could also be wrong about only 1 being available… If as you state it’s “about capacity” then there’s only one answer

These threads always turn into a crap fight… They’re tiring because the same people bring their same tired biased ipinions

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.