The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!

Can I just take a moment also to say thank you to whoever the Cows recruiters were who thought “let’s grab that Esan bloke from the Tigers” and took him. They even convinced him to get out of his deal with us.

Thank you…very, very much.

Watching that apathy…mentally absent moments…ill discipline… and brain snaps…was just so enjoyable tonight. Last year v Cronulla…season on the line…and we had to endure him take plays ‘off’ as Sharks players wanted it more. We had to endure him have no idea on D…no idea how to catch and pass…

Yet none of that stopped them.

Gentleman, whoever you are, thank you.

Can I interest you in Jennings, Packer and Chee Kam by chance? They would look great in Cows jerseys…

I remember people saying that Marsters would be a loss to us…LOL.

Lazy, ill-disciplined and terrible defender.

It’s a shame for Esan as he once looked like he had a real lot of promise. He’s fallen right off and I can’t see him playing rep footy at all. Not a bad one to let go.

last edited by Tcat

Esan has loads of ability. He could honestly be one of the best centres in the game. It’s his effort that lets him down.
Similar to Moses Suli but Suli seems to have pulled his head in a bit more these days.

last edited by Sabre

@Sabre said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Esan has loads of ability. He could honestly be one of the best centres in the game. It’s his effort that lets him down.
Similar to Moses Suli but Suli seems to have pulled his head in a bit more these days.

Do you question a player who needs the right coach to get them playing well

Hell yeah …no matter what style a coach employs the 100 % effort still needs to be without question EVERY week

I wouldn’t be mouthing off too much, we still have more plodders than the Cowboys

Yes it’s nice to have one player we lost not come back to bite us on the arse.

@ElleryHanley said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Can I just take a moment also to say thank you to whoever the Cows recruiters were who thought “let’s grab that Esan bloke from the Tigers” and took him. They even convinced him to get out of his deal with us.

Watching that apathy…mentally absent moments…ill discipline… and brain snaps…was just so enjoyable tonight. Last year v Cronulla…season on the line…and we had to endure him take plays ‘off’ as Sharks players wanted it more. We had to endure him have no idea on D…no idea how to catch and pass…

Can I interest you in Jennings, Packer and Chee Kam by chance? They would look great in Cows jerseys…

Cheeks is a required player…Mr Fix-It!

@Fade-To-Black said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

80 games, 2 highlights. They are fantastic highlights but its a pretty poor return.

@Spud_Murphy said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Indeed. The alternative title for the eels vs roosters game was “Wests tigers player giveaways that bit them in the arse”

@tigerbill said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Indeed. The alternative title for the eels vs roosters game was “Wests tigers player giveaways that bit them in the arse”

Out of all the players that have left us…3. Its not that bad a strike rate. IMO Teddy is the only one I regret leaving.

Probably…any bloke who can get a TRY assist with his eyes closed and facing away from the ball is OK by me…

@Geo said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Probably…any bloke who can get a TRY assist with his eyes closed and facing away from the ball is OK by me…

No-look pinpoint kick: only the very best can manage that lol.

@Sart0ri said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

80 games, 2 highlights. They are fantastic highlights but its a pretty poor return.

Highlights don’t matter, as long as he is doing his job adequately. He’s usually always a threat with ball in hand. Handy player to have, especially if interchanges are reduced in the next season or two.

@Tiger5150 said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

@tigerbill said in The Cows recruitment team: Thank you!:

Out of all the players that have left us…3. Its not that bad a strike rate. IMO Teddy is the only one I regret leaving.

Taupau, Teddy, Moses, Matterson, Suli, Sironen (he’s been quite good for Manly), Papenhuyzen, Addo-Carr

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.