Matt Eisenhuth..

A lot of people don’t rate this guy much…

IMO he made a big difference tonight…1st fair dinkum game in nearly 8 months… much maligned Matt Eisenhuth…made a big difference to the middle in defence and linked well with some passing as a middle forward…something we have been missing… goal line defence was impeccable …

Made good metres after contact as well…

Welcome back Huth…

👍

Done well. He’s had some average performances but when he plays like he did tonight he can do a job.

Using him as a link man is much better than using him as a traditional prop. Great defence as per usual

He was solid tonight

I have always thought he was too similar to Twal to have them both.

Both work…and work…give you 100.

But never physically dominate.

Given Twal is hurt though, would be very happy to see Huth get given that 13 role.

last edited by ElleryHanley

That’s the best I’ve seen him play so far, maybe Madge leaving him out of the team has had the desired effect.

@bathursttiger1 said in Matt Eisenhuth..:

That’s the best I’ve seen him play so far, maybe Madge leaving him out of the team has had the desired effect.

Same happened last year. When he came back after being dropped he had his best performances

He’s unspectacular but very solid. I thought our forwards were great tonight.

He was good tonight. Did what was needed after the loss of Twal.

last edited by mike

I like the idea of Huth at 13 next week.

Yeah, deserves to be coming on the bench from now on, although with Twal out now I think he’ll be starting

Enough. I have nothing personal against anyone in our roster but to say he was good is just showing how bad our roster is. He managed to stay upright during a few tackles, was solid in defence. That’s it. C’mon guys, he never tackle busts, he doenst give regular fast play the balls, he doesn’t lay people on their backs, doesnt have a good pass, doesnt offload and doesnt make big meters. To say he is good is insulting to twal and the sauce who by the way should be considered as average.

last edited by tigerbill

@Geo, well said. He was solid and did a good job in the middle after the loss of Twal.

@tigerbill said in Matt Eisenhuth..:

Enough. I have nothing personal against anyone in our roster but to say he was good is just showing how bad our roster is. He managed to stay upright during a few tackles, was solid in defence. That’s it. C’mon guys, he never tackle busts, he doenst give regular fast play the balls, he doesn’t lay people on their backs, doesnt have a good pass, doesnt offload and doesnt make big meters.

He played 61 minutes after not playing for 8 months. He made 116m - the only forward better was Aloiai with 135. He made 49 post contact metres, a tackle break, an offload and 40 tackles at 91% efficiency. His play the ball speed was about the same as the rest of the team.

I disagree with you, I consider that a good game.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.