Aloiai

I’m loving watching this guy play at the moment. He has taken his game to the next level. He’s really stood up and is establishing himself as one of our leading players.

He definitely has stepped up this year … more aggressive and hits the line hard.
Impressive.

Always had the talent now has the motor. Eliminated errors from his game and a good player defensively and running the ball. The best front rower in the team.

He has definitely matured

His game is improving. Running well and seems to be focusing on his D. Needs to develop a bit more diversity in his game - offload, draw and pass or slip a ball. Once he does that he will be a top quality forward.

I have been a fan of this bloke for a couple of years, I love the way he was channeled his aggression and how paces himself for the entire game, instead of coming off the bench where he tried too hard tried to put an entire games worth of work in 15 minutes stints.
Definitely our best forward so far this year, keep it up champ.

One of our best players on ad off the field

Aloiai is now wacking blokes in attack and defense …

The defensive part of his game has gone up a level…

He has never been better he’s our best forward easily. Not only his he dangerous in attack he’s racking up 30+ tackles a game.

@JoshColeman99 said in Aloiai:

He has never been better he’s our best forward easily. Not only his he dangerous in attack he’s racking up 30+ tackles a game.

Easily better than Twal? I don’t think so. Still in career best form.

You knew he was good when he played every game in his rookie season in 2016 and received no criticism. That year, I didn’t read one bad word about him on the forum. Not even constructive criticism. That’s almost unheard of, especially for a rookie, as every player cops it some point. Not him though, he’s always been universally well liked by the supporters.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE said in Aloiai:

You knew he was good when he played every game in his rookie season in 2016 and received no criticism. That year, I didn’t read one bad word about him on the forum. Not even constructive criticism. That’s almost unheard of, especially for a rookie, as every player cops it some point. Not him though, he’s been renoundly well liked by the supporters.

missed @pawsandclaws1 posts…

Kicked on in a big way. Madge has taken the leash off.

The signs were always there but the consistency is the most impressive thing. If he can get a good run without injury I can see him lifting to be in that elite echelon or props in the game. His motor is great yet still has plenty of bite in all his runs. Also worth remembering that even though he’s been around for some time, he’s only 24. That’s very young in prop years. He should be hitting his prime in about 2-3 years so if he continue the same ascent he’ll be the pack leader we’ve sorely missed.

@GNR4LIFE said in Aloiai:

@JoshColeman99 said in Aloiai:

Easily better than Twal? I don’t think so. Still in career best form.

Twal is a workhorse and been terrific but Aloiai has had more of an impact to the team. I love them both so happy they’re both going good, even better both were pinched off eels

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.