Mbye goal kicking

His kicking last night was great. Slotted them over from all over the field . And it wasn’t like he was hitting them wrong and they were near enough is good enough . They were good purchased strikes ,that went over the black dot more times than not.
He’s a great kicker . It feels like he needed to be told he’s the man . And hopefully this has happened and he is putting in the hours .

Looks like he’s over that injury which helps. Struck them sweetly and nailed one from the sideline which should give him confidence

Helps slotting them from the sideline when you are 30 in front. No pressure.

Lets face it, it was one of those nights where everything went right for the first half. Too often we’re on the receiving end so it was a nice change. If he can keep doing that, things will change in a big way. How many games do we lose due to ordinary kicking?

I was more surprised by his speed when he set up that try! Glad he has overcome that knee problem because you could tell it affected his speed.

@Madge said in Mbye goal kicking:

I was more surprised by his speed when he set up that try! Glad he has overcome that knee problem because you could tell it affected his speed.

I thought last night was comfortably his best game for the Tigers.

@2041 said in Mbye goal kicking:

@Madge said in Mbye goal kicking:

I thought last night was comfortably his best game for the Tigers.

He will get better,Moses has good speed,great defence and a goal kicker as well…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.