Twal

Anyone know how long he’s gonna be out for?

Looks like an MCL, so maybe a month.

Haven’t heard anything other than he needs a scan. The commentators said it looked like potential medial ligament based on where the ice was strapped. Is a MCL depending on severity about 6 weeks?, could be wrong tho.

@Tcat said in Twal:

Haven’t heard anything other than he needs a scan. The commentators said it looked like potential medial ligament based on where the ice was strapped. Is a MCL depending on severity about 6 weeks?, could be wrong tho.

4-6

We will miss him big time. So upset he got injured. Hopefully Musgrove isn’t bad which would soften the blow

Teal is one of the most underrated forwards in the NRL. He goes about his business with the minimum of fuss.

last edited by pawsandclaws1

He’s a very under the radar player in the NRL. His work in defence will be missed. I’m sure we’re all hoping it’s a minor strain.

Hoping it was just a niggle but he’ll probably have a six week lay off.

@rah53 said in Twal:

He’s a very under the radar player in the NRL. His work in defence will be missed. I’m sure we’re all hoping it’s a minor strain.

Idk how underrated he is. People are starting to notice him.

@GNR4LIFE said in Twal:

@rah53 said in Twal:

Idk how underrated he is. People are starting to notice him.

Fittler is a big fan

Twal a big chance for an origin bench spot this year him and Matterson should both get in and Frizell to miss out i think

@JoshColeman99 said in Twal:

We will miss him big time. So upset he got injured. Hopefully Musgrove isn’t bad which would soften the blow

Yea i agree our defence will be lacking without him i reckon.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Twal:

Teal

Alex Teal, I like it. Sounds like a fashion designer.

Such a shame,. Not just for the team, but for him personally. He’s just starting to turn heads, and I’d even go as far as saying he’s got the attention of the Origin selectors. The injury could have been worse, but it’s a momentum killer.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.