Dogs Team

Have to play with the same speed in attack that we did last week.
Will not have the troops this week to get into a grindfest.

1at time I’ve taken any notice of their team this year

It’s good to see DWZ got the wing spot he so desparataely wanted

Very good forward pack. Going to be a tough game. Dogs are crazy odds at $2.60

Didn’t Foran tear us apart in about 20 minutes on one leg last time around?

Think so, Wakeham could be a weak link after watching him against the Sharks.

They line up pretty well otherwise.

What’s happened to Lewis…

@Geo said in Dogs Team:

I’m not sure he’s loved by the fans given there’s a thread on the Kennel called “Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years”. It’s up to page 34.

😁

@avocadoontoast said in Dogs Team:

@Geo said in Dogs Team:

I’m not sure he’s loved by the fans given there’s a thread on the Kennel called “Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years”. It’s up to page 34.

😂 It’d be a better forum if they just got to the point and said what they really thought.

@Geo said in Dogs Team:

Was dropped Geo for Wakeham.

I’m really glad of this, really rate Lewis, don’t rate Wakeham at this stage.

Need all the help we can get.

Solid toilers who rolled us twice last season. Hopefully we learned our lesson. An 80 minute performance is required to win this one.

@willow said in Dogs Team:

Solid toilers who rolled us twice last season. Hopefully we learned our lesson. An 80 minute performance is required to win this one.

Yeah in a way I’m kinda glad we got that second half scare last week because if we’d rolled the Cowboys really easily I reckon we would’ve been a bit complacent coming into this game. Our team should never be complacent, but unfortunately they do fall into that trap after putting in one or two good performances.

Hopefully we will more on our guard against the Dogs this time, they might be struggling, but they still have some pretty good players in that side.

They’re a gutsy side that lacks polish. Think the Titans game will be fresh in our minds.

They will hurt us, hit and run hard. Will be a tough game. We do have more points in us but we must turn up as it’s not a walk over game.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.