CC Coverage

I just heard that apparently 9 pulled out of covering the CC for the next 2 years

hopefully that means that They livestream the cup games right before matches, e.g. Start the livestream of a NRL 1st grade match early, have the Reserve Grade match, ad break then onto the pre game show stuff then the First Grade match

@TheDaBoss said in CC Coverage:

I just heard that apparently 9 pulled out of covering the CC for the next 2 years

hopefully that means that They livestream the cup games right before matches, e.g. Start the livestream of a NRL 1st grade match early, have the Reserve Grade match, ad break then onto the pre game show stuff then the First Grade match

Fox sports want to have a CC game before each match as the ground is set up for broadcasting to save costs …

Thought they had coverage and cameras at all games … so what’s the problem?

@momo_amp_medo said in CC Coverage:

Thought they had coverage and cameras at all games … so what’s the problem?

Depends on the scheduling …

As an eg if Wests v Wyong is scheduled for 3pm Sunday up against a 4pm NRL game they only have 2 camera’s that do the ref’s and judiciary stuff…

Then you have Super Sat with 3 NRL games if CC is played before each NRL fixture they could only broadcast the 1st game as the next 2 fixtures at the other grounds would be playing while the following NRL game is on…

i doubt foxtel will pick up CC
perhaps livestream on nswrl website otherwise it will clash with NRL

@Jedi_Tiger said in CC Coverage:

They already broadcast 1 game a week, I think. Maybe they will add a couple more?

@cochise said in CC Coverage:

@Jedi_Tiger said in CC Coverage:

They already broadcast 1 game a week, I think. Maybe they will add a couple more?

Apparently the Sunday evening game is proving popular maybe they’ll do 2 games a weekend Saturday and Sunday prior to the first game hope they do will be less drivel to listen to the only down side to that it will lessen Yvonne’s time on screen.

Won’t need to worry this season it seems. NSWRL seemingly has zero intention of resuming CC ot Flegg. They were both cancelled for the year one week into COVID-19. Bit of an rushed over-reaction really. Comp doesn’t cost much and develops the next wave of superstars for the game.

Maybe if enough people complain they’ll bring back half a season. Some kids will be over because of this.

@balmain-boy said in CC Coverage:

Won’t need to worry this season it seems. NSWRL seemingly has zero intention of resuming CC ot Flegg. They were both cancelled for the year one week into COVID-19. Bit of an rushed over-reaction really. Comp doesn’t cost much and develops the next wave of superstars for the game.

Maybe if enough people complain they’ll bring back half a season. Some kids will be over because of this.
The talk is next year it’ll be 17s 19s and 21s so the young ones don’t miss out

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.