Momo

Great to see momo scoring tries with the storm, anything he can bring back to us that include a winning formula, confidence and an ability to attack and score tries will be so handy for us in the comming years

@hugh1954 said in Momo:

Great to see momo scoring tries with the storm, anything he can bring back to us that include a winning formula, confidence and an ability to attack and score tries will be so handy for us in the comming years

To be fair he didn’t have to do alot to score his tries. Warriors are a park-footy side at best.
Not a great start to the coaching career of White-ant.

@Fade-To-Black said in Momo:

@hugh1954 said in Momo:

To be fair he didn’t have to do alot to score his tries. Warriors are a park-footy side at best.

Defenders of our players being bagged (lets use the fictional example of Bruke Looks) often ask how he would go in a good side. One scores a double and all of a sudden the narrative changes to the quality of the opposition.

I think he did better then Brenko would of, and will likely hold his spot. We will see how he goes against higher rated opposition.

I thought the kick he put through for Vinavalulu’s try was smart footy…

@Harvey said in Momo:

@hugh1954 said in Momo:

Defenders of our players being bagged (lets use the fictional example of Bruke Looks) often ask how he would go in a good side. One scores a double and all of a sudden the narrative changes to the quality of the opposition.

I think he did better then Brenko would of, and will likely hold his spot. We will see how he goes against higher rated opposition.

I think he is a better centre than Lee and he is definitely a better centre than Marion Seve! Don’t really know what the Storm see in Seve to be honest, he’s bog average.

@Geo said in Momo:

I thought the kick he put through for Vinavalulu’s try was smart footy…

I think when he made break towards the end and slowed right down was good footy. Corey Parker made a comment saying he looked like he was running on a treadmill but if you watch it again, he breaks out in stride then sees the defence slide and slows down so there’s no chance of being pushed into touch and to allow the next play to continue

@Spud_Murphy said in Momo:

@Harvey said in Momo:

@hugh1954 said in Momo:

I think he is a better centre than Lee and he is definitely a better centre than Marion Seve! Don’t really know what the Storm see in Seve to be honest, he’s bog average.

I think since the swap deal was done so late, the Storm wanted to have him well-drilled on their structures before playing. It was different for us and Grant since we are were more desperate. Momo won’t lose his spot from now.

@Kazoo-Kid said in Momo:

@Spud_Murphy said in Momo:

@Harvey said in Momo:

@hugh1954 said in Momo:

I think since the swap deal was done so late, the Storm wanted to have him well-drilled on their structures before playing. It was different for us and Grant since we are were more desperate. Momo won’t lose his spot from now.

We’ll see once Lee is fit. Was only in the team cause of injury did well but up to Bellamy I guess

He was good from what I saw. Made a few half breaks and put on a few good fends. Was in the right place for the tries. Knew to back off and get out of the way to give Papenhuyzen space in the lead up to Vunivalu’s try. Made the most tackle breaks of any Storm player with 8 too. I’ll keep an eye on him for SuperCoach…
He could finish his career with 150 tries in 150 games and people would still claim he just jagged them all…

@Nelson said in Momo:

He was good from what I saw. Made a few half breaks and put on a few good fends. Was in the right place for the tries. Knew to back off and get out of the way to give Papenhuyzen space in the lead up to Vunivalu’s try. Made the most tackle breaks of any Storm player with 8 too. I’ll keep an eye on him for SuperCoach…
He could finish his career with 150 tries in 150 games and people would still claim he just jagged them all…

Tries he scored were pretty simple but looked like he had a good game overall albeit against weak opposition. Hopefully he stays in the team

Big news out of that game is Munster is gone four. 4 to 6 weeks.

Storm fans appear to have warmed to Momirovski and the consensus is he sparked the right side attack which up until that game lacked spark. Also commented that he is very quick off the mark.

Storm fans said the two Smiths shared hooker.

He did well … I’m glad for him … he will come back a better player.

@momo_amp_medo said in Momo:

He did well … I’m glad for him … he will come back a better player

They might keep him!

Love Momo, look forward to seeing him back with us.

I reckon our second trade deal should be momo for Grant in 2021.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.