Harry Grant

Whose going to take the Queensland number 9 jersey off him? Deadset monster.

He’s a lock in. I’m so confused with my emotions here. He’s so good, but the thought of him not being here next year is distressing.

I don’t think he’ll get picked in game 1 but if QLD lose game 1 he’ll go in game 2.

@facepalmer said in Harry Grant:

I don’t think he’ll get picked in game 1 but if QLD lose game 1 he’ll go in game 2.

Whose going to be picked ahead of him?

Kevvy just signed for next year too …he is a dope so Friend…

mahoney and friend are pretty good hookers

mahoney and friend are pretty good hookers

@Geo said in Harry Grant:

Kevvy just signed for next year too …he is a dope so Friend…

He might pick his young bloke 🙂

I’m 62 and have not seen a Rookie as good as this guy!

@GNR4LIFE said in Harry Grant:

@facepalmer said in Harry Grant:

Whose going to be picked ahead of him?

Probably some bad choice like Jake Friend or something. Origin selections are always goofy like that. It’ll be “he’s done the job before and we want to show loyalty” then he’ll suck and that’ll be that.

Walters from WTs will be the starting 9.

@LeichhardtTiger said in Harry Grant:

I agree, and all the people pumping Liddle’s tyres saying he needs time, Liddle is a year older and played 38 games, this kid has played 6 games and is miles in front of Liddle in every aspect of the game.

You heard it First: We win the Comp with HG this year 2020. We have just beaten the toughest pack in game They were spent! They have crap halves and no decent backs. 6-0 34-0

@LeichhardtTiger said in Harry Grant:

Im with you LT,but how the hell can we get to keep him…Im starting to get a man crush on him and don’t want to lose him…😍

Cam Game 1 …especially if he is retiring

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.