How do we influence Cam Smith to play on??

Do we start up a GoFundMe page?

Harry Grant could very be our future captain. He has that persona. More of a captain than Mbye, if anyone else in our team right now.

A small loan of 1 million dolllars

He wont want to go to storm to play off the bench so Brandon smith better be prepared to be demoted.
i think he may well go back to storm for 2021 thensign for us for 2022 onwards and if he tells storm that is his plan yoy never know

He wont want to go to storm to play off the bench so Brandon smith better be prepared to be demoted.
i think he may well go back to storm for 2021 thensign for us for 2022 onwards and if he tells storm that is his plan yoy never know

Maybe buy him some hair plugs?

images.jpeg

😂

Simple …we kick in a TPA for Smith

I think we’re better off just not even holding out hope on this one. I’d say we’re long odds to keep him, but we’re in the 8 right now and have improved since the Titans loss every week. If we win next week you never know?

@rah53 said in How do we influence Cam Smith to play on??:

Do we start up a GoFundMe page?

Harry Grant could very be our future captain. He has that persona. More of a captain than Mbye, if anyone else in our team right now.

Let’s get a million dollars in a brown paper bag to our good friend Cam to play next year lol.

Cammy’s a big fan of a 2nd set of books or a little bit of a sparkler for the missus finger. Bring back Greenberg, he’ll make it happen.
Failing that, put the flog at gunpoint and make him play on.

@TheDaBoss said in How do we influence Cam Smith to play on??:

A small loan of 1 million dolllars

TPA from Wests Ashfield to play on with Storm

We won’t need to, his ego will get the better of him and he’ll play on…

It just won’t happen guys, accept it now - Harry will go back to the Storm. Even if Smith plays on.

Good news is I’d wager Tigers are at least 2nd favourites to have Grant in 2021.

I think we’re a fair chance to have Harry Grant back once his gig with the Storm ends if not sooner. Bellamy has said he won’t coach much longer. I suspect there’ll be a few guys wanting to leave once the great coach departs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.