Aloiai 158m
Clark 65m
Leilua 166!
Eisenhuth 133
Taylor 36
Mikaele 130
McIntyre 78

Oh the stats are from the NRL btw…

Luciano is a legit beast. He’s actually flying under the radar a bit. McIntyre has been very impressive since he came into first grade. Even Clark had a good game.

Luciano was terrific. Eiso proving people wrong as well. Aloiai been a beast all year

99% of my family and friends go for the bulldogs. They’ve all been messaging me since when did the tigers pack hit so hard . Our forwards were amazing. Aloaia and Mikaele bend the line in every run. Luciano is my sons new favourite player and I can see why. McIntyre was hard and rough. Eiso, where did that come from. Missing Twal and Musgrove and to play like that against I reckon a pretty solid forward pack deserves a standing ovation.

Best game by Luciano imo. More to come.

Yep. Luciano is shaping up as a great buy. The competition for spots is incredible.

The whole pack stood up tonight, Garner and Lucy were strong on the edges, Josh A punched through the middle well, Eiso was solid and Clark held his own. The bench forwards all played well too. We’re going to need a huge effort next week, Panthers will be a huge ask.

Leilua was massive tonight. I’d love to see Brett Hodgson following that loose arm he seems to get in every tackle.

@05TIGZZ said in Forwards tonight:

when did the tigers pack hit so hard
I want to post this to the world!

Hope Mikaele pulls up OK …we seriously can’t afford losing another prop

Dogs scored following the silly Clark offload. But if anything that gave our boys the mongrel they needed. Huth went into the Line and beyond Aloiai went almost a full 40 McIntyre is a First Grader! Yeah! Garner was real good and Lucky Luciano loat 5kgs and was amazing! Harry? Ther’s something about Harry!

Offer McIntyre another couple of years on the relatively cheap. Tough as nails and even has a pass. Great bench player.

@rihannafan1 said in Forwards tonight:

Offer McIntyre another couple of years on the relatively cheap. Tough as nails and even has a pass. Great bench player.

I’d be resigning McIntyre based on what he’s producing. Love his defensive technique

LL is becoming our pack leader.

Big, aggressive…talks out there…and he is proactive. Goes after the ball and uses his bulk.

Our best signing since Ellis at this rate.

LL is becoming our pack leader.

Big, aggressive…talks out there…and he is proactive. Goes after the ball and uses his bulk.

Our best signing since Ellis at this rate.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.