Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 8

Wests Tigers Coach Michael Maguire has named an unchanged team for his side’s Round 8 clash against the Penrith Panthers this Saturday at Bankwest Stadium.

After back-to-back victories, Wests Tigers will head in to Saturday’s game with an identical side and just one change to the overall 21-man squad with Russell Packer returning from suspension in place of Reece Hoffman.

With government restrictions on crowds lifting as of July 1, Wests Tigers will have a crowd of up to 7,000 Members in attendance at Bankwest Stadium on Saturday — the club’s first home game this season officially played in front of a crowd.

Both sides will provide updated 19-man team lists on Friday evening before finalising their team lists one hour prior to kickoff (6:35pm, Saturday).

1 Adam Doueihi
2 David Nofoaluma
3 BJ Leilua
4 Moses Mbye
5 Tommy Talau

6 Josh Reynolds
7 Luke Brooks

8 Josh Aloiai
9 Harry Grant
10 Oliver Clark
11 Luciano Leilua
12 Luke Garner
13 Matt Eisenhuth

14 Elijah Taylor
15 Thomas Mikaele
16 Sam McIntyre
17 Micheal Chee-Kam

18 Benji Marshall
19 Billy Walters
20 Chris Lawrence
21 Russell Packer

last edited by Geo

Oh no… Adam Gee as referee. Gonna be a 6 again-athon. He’s been worse than Perenara this year

Great to see Mikaele named

7,000 crowd, I thought I read elsewhere 7,500.

Either way, good to see fans come back.

When do we get our cardboard cut-outs back?

@tigerap said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 8:

expect changes

Packer there to cover Mikaele if he isn’t fit to play. Besides that don’t see the team changing

This post is deleted!

@Geo said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 8:

@tigerap said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 8:

expect changes

There will be no changes

That’s a good thing.

@JoshColeman99 said in Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 8:

Oh no… Adam Gee as referee. Gonna be a 6 again-athon. He’s been worse than Perenara this year

Taylor will have to be careful. Perenara pinged him for 6 again as soon as he saw him on the field.

No surprises with the side named. Massive test though so I hope the boys are up for it.

I think we match up quite well this week. This will be a close game, with plenty of big contact.
I think Doueihi’s positional play throughout will be key to us getting a result, the chin was very good with his attacking kicks last week and they have the speed to finish things off.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.