Penrith Team

Would love to get Brent Naden over to us. He killed us in the trial.

Their pack is so good. Scary

Excellent forward pack with a good halves pairing. We really need to get in grind with them and niggle Cleary.

Brent Naden carved us up in the trial lol

even though we had 90% CC and Jersey Flegg people

we didnt even do that badley lol

💪 smash them

@willow said in Penrith Team:

Excellent forward pack with a good halves pairing. We really need to get in grind with them and niggle Cleary.

We need to send Mad Dog McIntyre at Cleary all night 😂

@JoshColeman99 said in Penrith Team:

Give him the Averillo treatment.

@AdelaideTiger said in Penrith Team:

@JoshColeman99 said in Penrith Team:

Give him the Averillo treatment.

There was a bit of Simon Dwyer in that hit.

Strong pack and the chin. Hopefully, McIntyre snaps the chin in half.

I must admit I haven’t watched Penrith too closely this year. But in recent seasons Tamau seems to me to be a big name on paper but in reality he’s cooked.

They’re a top 8 side, for sure, not sure they’re top 4. A few too many hot and cold players for that. They’ve got greater quality depth than us, but with their nursery thats not unexpected

Good test to see where we really stand.
Win this and we are cooking.
I don’t mind having tough draw … it either makes us or breaks us.
So thunder and two buckets of blood time and don’t take a step back.

To’o and Chrichton scare me even more than the pack.

@TillLindemann said in Penrith Team:

I must admit I haven’t watched Penrith too closely this year. But in recent seasons Tamau seems to me to be a big name on paper but in reality he’s cooked.

I have…and yes they are one of the form teams on paper but in reality they still have similar problems they had last year…they have had a heap of possession in their games but still struggle to score points especially in the opposition 20…eventually their opposition fall in a heap with the new rules taking it’s toll…

The key which is pretty much every game is how we control possession and defend…no real secret…

Do that we can beat them…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme