Round 8 Game Thread *Spoilers*

Just heard one of the all time great interview questions in the Fox pre-game show. Corey Parker asked Ryan Papenhuyzen about James Tedesco, specifically asking “have you studied his game at all?”.

Best intro to a round spoilers thread ever!

Up there with Blocker last week saying if Canberra get in field goal range in GP, their halves will be their go to men.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

Yowzers, the spewfest has started on Fox early tonight. Gatorade Bwaiff and The Macho Man Ennis waxing lyrical about Roosters and Storm. “They care for their players”, “players go to these clubs as 2nd-raters and end up superstars” etc etc. I can’t recall anyone who has gone to either club as a dud and has been magically transformed into a champ. Anyone?
Go Mommers, to hell with the rest tonight.

@GNR4LIFE said in Round 8 Game Thread *Spoilers*:

Up there with Blocker last week saying if Canberra get in field goal range in GP, their halves will be their go to men.

As opposed to Josh Hodgson, who I’m betting has kicked more NRL field goals than Jack Wighton and George Williams combined.
Block’s a champ who knows his footy.

Cozzy’s best work😂
That was the best thing Kasiano did on a footy field.
Couldn’t find the footage of Parker following him around after that game asking “why’d ya do it Sam?”. What a sook, embarrassing stuff.

@Fade-To-Black said in Round 8 Game Thread *Spoilers*:

As opposed to Josh Hodgson, who I’m betting has kicked more NRL field goals than Jack Wighton and George Williams combined.

Hodgson hasn’t kicked one in his entire career.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

Yowzers, the spewfest has started on Fox early tonight. Gatorade Bwaiff and The Macho Man Ennis waxing lyrical about Roosters and Storm. “They care for their players”, “players go to these clubs as 2nd-raters and end up superstars” etc etc. I can’t recall anyone who has gone to either club as a dud and has been magically transformed into a champ. Anyone?

And now Voss!

Ok. How many have those 2 halves kicked?1? 2? They’re hardly prolific.

@Tiger_Steve said in Round 8 Game Thread *Spoilers*:

And now Voss!

It’s contagious.

Joey getting himself off talking about Cammy pre game

😂

Ok. How many have those 2 halves kicked?1? 2? They’re hardly prolific.

That would still be more than Hodgson has kicked.

I hope they smash each other into oblivion

There’s nothing worse than having to watch roosters vs storm is there?

This game is being played at a fair pace so far.

last edited by BalmainJnr

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.