Parking near BankWest?

Does anyone know good places to park within walking distance of BankWest stadium?

Ordinarily I’d catch the train and walk up but not so keen to get onto public transport at the moment.

@Chicken_Faced_Killa said in Parking near BankWest?:

Does anyone know good places to park within walking distance of BankWest stadium?

Ordinarily I’d catch the train and walk up but not so keen to get onto public transport at the moment.

Good question. I’d like to know as well for the same reason. I was thinking I’d try one of the side streets off Victoria Rd on the other side of Church Street.

@mike said in Parking near BankWest?:

Good question. I’d like to know as well for the same reason. I was thinking I’d try one of the side streets off Victoria Rd on the other side of Church Street.

Could be worth a try. I was thinking Westfield and doing the walk as an option.

Could be worth a try. I was thinking Westfield and doing the walk as an option.

Google parking in Parramatta there are a couple of parking station within walking distance a couple are around eat street area some offer $10 flat rate

I usually get a spot somewhere north of Victoria road, often west of Church street and closer to the ground.

That is where I park, they are time limited during the day but not at night. I usually park in Ross St, Fleet St is another option on the otherside of the leagues club. Now I have given away my parking spots, i’ll get there tonight and you guys will have taken them on me.

last edited by cochise

There is massive amounts of parking on the Eastern side of Church St with no limitations … absolutely no need to pay for parking . An easy walk of around 10 minutes at most and flat if you have elderly in tow . Unless you are the ones inParra leagues helping the EELS 😂😂😂😂👍

last edited by Snake

The best place to park is the parking on Macquarie st opposite Parramatta RSL club. You have to pay for it though. Otherwise if your willing to walk a bit further go to the westfields.

@05TIGZZ said in Parking near BankWest?:

The best place to park is the parking on Macquarie st opposite Parramatta RSL club. You have to pay for it though. Otherwise if your willing to walk a bit further go to the westfields.

You can get closer than that without paying.

That’s where I’ve always parked… Always find a spot even with a near full house

down near the gaol

Trains are fine at the moment - they are still pretty much empty

Was thinking of parking at the leagues club

@JoshColeman99 said in Parking near BankWest?:

$30!!

@Tiger_Steve said in Parking near BankWest?:

@JoshColeman99 said in Parking near BankWest?:

$30!!

Managed to snag my uncles membership after posting this, free parking 😍

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.