Depth being tested

Next week we will have Musgrove, Twal and Jennings out, Luciano and McIntyre both likely you be out, Mbye possibly could be out, Leilua gonna be suspended.

Could be 7 of our top 17 all gone through injury or suspension. Gonna be a tough few weeks

last edited by JoshColeman99

Is it a mandatory weeks rest with a failed HIA?

@Cultured_Bogan said in Depth being tested:

Not always but McIntyre went to hospital and Luciano looked really bad. It’s a short-ish turnaround too

Fair enough. They said McIntyre was receiving treatment but I don’t recall hearing anything about hospital? Maybe I missed it.

Fair enough. They said McIntyre was receiving treatment but I don’t recall hearing anything about hospital? Maybe I missed it.

That’s not good if correct … was there any indication of the severity of Nature boys injury ?

@Snake said in Depth being tested:

That’s not good if correct … was there any indication of the severity of Nature boys injury ?

They just said he wouldn’t be back. I thought he was grassing for a penalty but judging by how long he stayed down and the fact he looked like he was in another world when he got up he was obviously hurt.

Talau to centre
if fit Jennings to wing

Musgrove, Jennings and Twal most likely out. Both brothers could be out. Mbye and Talou carrying leg injuries. Garner one report for a high shot, could be out. Eight players could be missing next week. Some tough times ahead.

@Jedi_Tiger said in Depth being tested:

Talau to centre
if fit Jennings to wing

I’d take a chance on Bradley first. Jennings has not inspired at all this year.

I thought Madge said Lucy was okay ?
Will be a tough few weeks

@Jedi_Tiger said in Depth being tested:

Talau to centre
if fit Jennings to wing

Jennings is gone for the season and forever

Did BJ go on report the sin bin was used to settle things down there was nothing in the hit he just wrapped his arm around him no malice in it if he had hit hard he wouldn’t of got up

I’d keep Talau on thenwomg with Mbye combo looking solid…Lucy should be good with lawry or sayfarth coming on the bench for Sam…Madge could either go with Hoffman and centre or Clutch choices

@JoshColeman99 said in Depth being tested:

Next week we will have Musgrove, Twal and Jennings out, Luciano and McIntyre both likely you be out, Mbye possibly could be out, Leilua gonna be suspended.

Could be 7 of our top 17 all gone through injury or suspension. Gonna be a tough few weeks

It will kill us unfortunately

@JoshColeman99 said in Depth being tested:

Not always but McIntyre went to hospital and Luciano looked really bad. It’s a short-ish turnaround too

Surprised re Lucy. Looked fairly innocuous when it happened.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.