Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9

Okay

Potentially no mclntyre, probably no BJ

And maybe no LL as well ( Madge was hopeful in the pressie he was good)

You would think Packer would come in against the bigger rabbits forward pack as for the rest idk

Even if he was available for selection I wouldn’t be picking BJ. He’s a moron.

Must be the frosty morning I’ve experienced but I’d have Nofa at fullback and Adam at right centre. I’d be moving deck chairs if I were Mr McGuire

@turkeytiger03 said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

Must be the frosty morning I’ve experienced but I’d have Nofa at fullback and Adam at right centre. I’d be moving deck chairs if I were Mr McGuire

Sorry but that’s just insane.

1. Doueihi

2. Nofoaluma

3. Talau

4. Mbye

5. Hoffman

6. Reynolds

7. Brooks

8. Aloiai

9. Grant

10. Clark

11. Garner (next to Brooks)

12. Lawrence

13. Eisenhuth

14. Taylor

15. Mikaele

16. Chee-Kam

17. Walters

I think 1-16 picks itself, bur I’d like to see how we go with Grant and Walters on the field for the last 20 with Walters perhaps playing as a roving lock/2nd five-eighth. Without both Leilua’s we’re going to be short on creativity and spark so I think we’ll need something out of the box to help us and Souths’ danger men are Murray, Cook, Walker and Mitchell - Walters will probably do better defending them than Packer would given he was gassed after like 5 minutes in our last match.

@avocadoontoast said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

@turkeytiger03 said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

Sorry but that’s just insane.

It was -3 here smorn LOLs

McIntyre was in hospital so doubt he plays, funnily enough the panthers player didn’t get in trouble at all despite leading with his head Dylan Napa style

@JoshColeman99 said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

McIntyre was in hospital so doubt he plays, funnily enough the panthers player didn’t get in trouble at all despite leading with his head Dylan Napa style

No suprise it was ignored by the officials, that is what you get if you are not a pin up team

I was confident in beating Rabbitohs but missing this many guys it will be tough

MBye seems to have a recurrent leg injury problem. Are there doubts as to whether he will be fit for next week?

@Newtown said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

MBye seems to have a recurrent leg injury problem. Are there doubts as to whether he will be fit for next week?

Thought his effort last night was great considering he was clearly playing hurt.

I’m worried about Talau.
He couldn’t accelerate once his leg was strapped & has had issues this year.

With BJ going to be suspended & Jennings injured for a few more weeks, add in Mbye injured we have a few issues in the forward and back depth that will be found out.

@Mighty_Tiger said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

I’m worried about Talau.

With BJ going to be suspended & Jennings injured for a few more weeks, add in Mbye injured we have a few issues in the forward and back depth that will be found out.

Same with douehi

He was running on a treadmill

I would drop reynolds, makes the most stupidest mistakes like running on the 5 from half way. kicks on the third too many times to count.

@TheDaBoss said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

@Mighty_Tiger said in Your Team Vs Rabbits Round 9:

I’m worried about Talau.

Same with douehi

He was running on a treadmill

Yeah he is slow, reminded me of Momo actually. I’d have to say Noffa would be the quickest we have.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.