Robbie vs Anthony Watts

Yep, the entire grandstand stood and applauded as he was sent to the bin.

Love it. Watts is a troubled soul and needed a touch up that day. Good on ya Robbie.

A great moment that I will always enjoy watching

Go Robbie you did tiger’s proud that day

Watts is a total grub and copped a hiding that will forever haunt him

He stood up like a real WT player should and got square,respecting both sides of the JV in the process

that is a great story/video interview. One of my all time favourite moments and he wasn’t even suspended.

Premeditated bashing seems to be ok as opposed to BJ’s high off the ball swinging arm

@the_third said in Robbie vs Anthony Watts:

that is a great story/video interview. One of my all time favourite moments and he wasn’t even suspended.

Premeditated bashing seems to be ok as opposed to BJ’s high off the ball swinging arm

That was a personal square up. Watts dogshotted him and he got him back. No issue with that. Smacking a bloke off the ball who didn’t have it coming to him is totally different. Plus you can’t go the knuckle any more anyway.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

Won the fight and the game…Beauuuutiful…

That was the first game that I took my son to Leichhardt, his comment after the fight was “when’s the next scrum” .

What a day. Great memories.

@bathursttiger1 said in Robbie vs Anthony Watts:

That was the first game that I took my son to Leichhardt, his comment after the fight was “when’s the next scrum” .

Classic

@Tcat said in Robbie vs Anthony Watts:

Love it. Watts is a troubled soul and needed a touch up that day. Good on ya Robbie.

Troubled soul alright…he got suspended from bush footy for biting an opponent on the penis. Then graduated from that to becoming a lackey for a bikie gang.
Quite the resum’e😀

That played out like a movie where the thug gets in a cheap shot and stands over the guy smiling like a douchebag, then gets his receipt later on and comes off even worse than the guy he gave it to. Fast forward 10 years, Farah retired with 300 games and Watts is a drug trafficker.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

That was one of my favourite days at LO ever!!! It was a sunny day, no better way to watch than at the ground…then a moment that happened that will stay with me forever…

Close second was enjoying the rage from the die hards when O’Neill was punched out on a bitterly cold and miserable night…

That’s the thing about sport, you never know what you’re going to see when you get to the ground.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.