Oliver Clark

I hate to be negative, but surely I’m not the only one who think he’s a complete plodder offers legit nothing in attack - half decent in defence but doesn’t make up for his poor attack whatsoever

Surely he has something on Madge, I can’t see how he manages to get selected let alone start every week…

last edited by Geo

He goes ok i dont think Clarke is the problem although would prefer McIntyre

@Jedi_Tiger said in Oliver Clarke:

He goes ok i dont think Clarke is the problem although would prefer McIntyre

Don’t think he’s the sole problem but I think he’s a part of it tbh

Tries hard but a massive plodder

He is a strong defender, often rocks the attacking players and makes some good cover tackles too.

Offers very little in attacking, doesn’t bend the line, doesn’t find his front. Gotta get his leg speed up

He’s definitely ordinary

Good tackler but if he’s gonna be just a hit up guy he needs to get through more carries. Was a nice hit and spin offload to set up the Hoffman try though.

Ask me 6 weeks ago and I would agree, but I think he has looked pretty solid since the season resumed. He hits hard and is really energetic. Seems to have improved similar to Huth.

But we lost, so I expect we will get a lot of these threads over the next 24-48 hours.

He’s bog average

Man stefano doesnt know what will hit him if he has a bad game next year with this forum. The forum has realist expectatuons of players

@Jedi_Tiger said in Oliver Clarke:

Man stefano doesnt know what will hit him if he has a bad game next year with this forum. The forum has realist expectatuons of players

I don’t think Clarke has run for 100m once this year let alone in his career and he’s our starting prop…

I think it’s justified if you ask me

If you have Clarke as your starting prop you won’t play finals. He tries hard but he just isn’t good enough.

I must have been watching a different game. Clarke rocked the opposition with his hits, made some some trysavers close to the line and created the Hoffman try. I had him as one of our best tonight.

@nrlsurvivor said in Oliver Clarke:

I must have been watching a different game. Clarke rocked the opposition with his hits, made some some trysavers close to the line and created the Hoffman try. I had him as one of our best tonight.

He’s bog average and he’s not what we need
We’ve got too many players of the same caliber.
He played 32 mins tonight 🙄

@nrlsurvivor said in Oliver Clarke:

Great defender but he couldn’t run over a toddler carrying the footy. Not the type of prop Madge likes wouldn’t be surprised to see the club let him go at years end.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.