Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.

What’s our win% with Cummins as ref ? How transparent is it that players like Latrell and teams like the bunnies are getting everything there way !!!
And that egotistical prat Cummins ! Lets the bunnies lay all over us and coat hanger defenceless players. Every possible call Cummins can have an influence on he goes with the bunnies. Never realised how much bias refs can get away with.

I hate blaming refs. I think it’s an easy way out, but last night was a joke. AD cops a shoulder charge, bleeds from the chin. If that isn’t bad enough, Souths still win a challenge after its replayed over and over. It was clear that he didn’t wrap the arms.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

Souths get away with this crap every week, holding down in the ruck, not square at marker and not back the 10, but there is no stat for penalties not given against them, that is how they won in 2014, and it is happening again.
But even with the refs onboard they won’t beat the good teams this year, so that is something I suppose, but I would love some equality and consistency in the officiating

He is in a stable relationship with latrell

@GNR4LIFE said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

I hate blaming refs. I think it’s an easy way out, but last night was a joke. AD cops a shoulder charge, bleeds from the chin. If that isn’t bad enough, Souths still win a challenge after its replayed over and over. It was clear that he didn’t wrap the arms.

Well it also comes down to the Captain challenging the Ref on there decisions, when JR accidentally kicked the Souths player then Mitchell comes across with a signing arm how is that any different that what Joey did last week apart from it was early in the game. Why did not Mybe also raise it for foul play, he said nothing and took the penalty.

Allowing extra time and looking at the screen that was a joke as well the Ref should of stated time elapsed seemed a long time.

I am not a ref blamer as well but some questionable decisions for sure, although the better team won on the night.

Official, Grub and Latrell facing 2 weeks suspension, a bloody joke

This post is deleted!

@851 said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

Official, Grub and Latrell facing 2 weeks suspension, a bloody joke

58554bc2-8aa0-4863-bd75-6a2afe51ef7e-image.png

So how is this any different than Joey last week?
Bennett said he never saw it and the Ref was blind.
2 weeks for this and two weeks for the high shot later.
He should be facing 2 charges, and i don’t like what Madge said about the incident when we all know its an charge for any contact with the head, either player.

Injuries and incompetent refereeing have ruined our chances for the 8 this year.

@TigersBusDriver said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

Injuries and incompetent refereeing have ruined our chances for the 8 this year.

Don’t forget our consistent unforced error count. Every week we shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid errors. Every week!

last edited by Tiger_Steve

@Tiger_Steve said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

Don’t forget our consistent unforced error count. Every week we shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid errors. Every week!

Fatigue from Injuries and 5-0 penalty counts?

@Furious1 said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

Or poor attention to detail

Basic play the ball errors do my head in

@hobbo1 said in Cummins and the Nrl are a joke.:

Basic play the ball errors do my head in

And in front of a kicker for a kick chase

Or both?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.