Trent Robinson has a fat head that I’d like to belt

@hobbo1 said in Your most punchable player or coach of the years:

Mitch Moses

Matt Moylan

Trent Robinson has a fat head that I’d like to belt

Or pop like a blind pimple 😂

😬

Don’t think the Forum has enough Bytes.

So many to choose from! Moses for sure, Moylan and Gutherson also. Then there’s Ivan, Bennett, Anasta, Cronk, Latrell, Gus (though I’d actually like to sew his mouth shut moreso than punch his face).

last edited by Spud_Murphy

Ben Cummins, I know he’s a ref but to me he’s the best on field the bunnies had last night. And holy hell does he have a punchable face. Look at the condescending expression he has on his face when someone dares defy his pre ordained decisions.

@Bula said in Your most punchable player or coach of the years:

Gus. Always Gus.

Is there a worse commentator who attempts comedy. He’ll tell you the punchline 5 times. Last night when Souths challenged AD’s knock on, he mentioned how Souths had seen the replay on the screen. He says “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”. Then 10 seconds later “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”…then again “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”…and for good measure “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”.

@GNR4LIFE said in Your most punchable player or coach of the years:

@Bula said in Your most punchable player or coach of the years:

Gus. Always Gus.

Is there a worse commentator who attempts comedy. He’ll tell you the punchline 5 times. Last night when Souths challenged AD’s knock on, he mentioned how Souths had seen the replay on the screen. He says “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”. Then 10 seconds later “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”…then again “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”…and for good measure “it’s like at school when you look at the answers in the back of the book”.

Oh good grief yes it’s so nauseating! He must’ve been one of those kids who said the same thing over and over and over until he was acknowledged by his patents, peers or whoever and he’s carried the same characteristic into adulthood.

Come on over here Gus I have the needle and thread ready! 😈

Craig field will always be up there.

I’d love to put one on the chin of Moses with the icing on the cake watch him cry…
I’d also love to attach electrodes with 240v to Iv’s testicles and watch him beg to turn them off

last edited by tigerap

gagai
hodges
moses
kenny edwards

all of these guys have that smug arrogance to them when the team is going well and hide when team is bad

and yes definitely punchable faces

last edited by tig_prmz

Cammy.

And Bellamy

And Vunivalu

And JAC

And Munster

😂

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.