Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters

I noticed in Madge’s after-match press conference, he was asked about the “late” captain’s challenge by Souths - and he said he’d be referring it to the NRL for their explanation etc.

Is there any mechanism where we, as fans, can be updated with what actual queries are placed before the league H/O, from week to week, and what actual responses we receive as a club?

@tiger_one said in Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters:

I noticed in Madge’s after-match press conference, he was asked about the “late” captain’s challenge by Souths - and he said he’d be referring it to the NRL for their explanation etc.

Is there any mechanism where we, as fans, can be updated with what actual queries are placed before the league H/O, from week to week, and what actual responses we receive as a club?

Yes.

It’s called a brick through the window

😹😲

He will probably get fined for insinuating lord cummins is even capable of error.

@punchpunchtiger said in Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters:

He will probably get fined for insinuating lord cummins is even capable of error.

I still can’t believe that wanker still has a job after the grand final

👍

I have one simple request

That a replay of any play cannot be seen until a captains challenge has been decided on …Penrith game and Souths game team challenge after replay has been watched

Are fox and 9 that stupid …really

And the 10 second rule is strictly applied

last edited by happy_tiger

@happy_tiger said in Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters:

That a replay of any play cannot be seen until a captains challenge has been decided on …Penrith game and Souths game team challenge after replay has been watched

Stupid no biased yes

👍

@happy_tiger said in Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters:

It’ll never happen
That’s too simple for the NRL to grasp

Why is there no countdown after the whistle has blown for a captain’s challenge like there is for a scrum packing or dropout?
It would make it more exciting and give teams less opportunity to replay the call internally

👍

If you go to the NRL site top left hand corner tap on the three bars a green feedback sign comes up in the bottom right corner tap on that scroll to the bottom of the page contact us comes tap on that scroll to the bottom of the pages again and you should find the email link you can use just be factual in what you say otherwise they will bin it

👍

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Offial complaints to NRL Headquarters:

If you go to the NRL site top left hand corner tap on the three bars a green feedback sign comes up in the bottom right corner tap on that scroll to the bottom of the page contact us comes tap on that scroll to the bottom of the pages again and you should find the email link you can use just be factual in what you say otherwise they will bin it

Thanks champion @Elderslie_Tiger

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.