Drama for this weeks game

Queensland has just made the Campbelltown are a COVID hot spot … with playing the Broncos this week there could be a major problem with any players from the Tigers living in that area playing… as there needs to be a 14 day ISO period and the Broncos would be in the same boat going back to Queensland a 14 day ISO period . Good luck the NRL so if any do live there they have been training all week , looks like the game will be cancelled !

@Snake said in Drama for this weeks game:

Queensland has just made the Campbelltown are a COVID hot spot … with playing the Broncos this week there could be a major problem with any players from the Tigers living in that area playing… as there needs to be a 14 day ISO period and the Broncos would be in the same boat going back to Queensland a 14 day ISO period . Good luck the NRL so if any do live there they have been training all week , looks like the game will be cancelled !

Tough one for the NRL. Maybe they will continue getting exemptions as long as the players stay in their ‘bubbles’.

How many of players for this week live within the Campbelltown precinct?

@Newtown said in Drama for this weeks game:

Who knows I would say Nofo ?for one … club will verify I would say .Like everything with this virus just need one for a shut down .

last edited by Snake

Nofo
Annastacia Palaszczuk has been recruited as the new defensive coach lol
Nofo … hit the pine

NRL considering moving competition to QLD

to Qld are they serious…

Thought we were at Leichhardt?

QLD shuts border to 77 Sydney suburbs.

According to the Queensland premier, as of midday today Campbelltown City and Liverpool City are both hot spots, which means anyone who has been in those areas in the last 14 days and comes into Queensland will need to go into mandatory hotel quarantine.

These suburbs include:

Airds, Ambarvale, Bardia, Blair Athol, Blairmont, Bow Bowing, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Claymore, Denham Court, Eagle Vale, Englorie Park, Eschol Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Glenfield, Holsworthy, Ingleburn, Kearns, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Long Point, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Menangle Park, Minto, Minto Heights, Raby, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Andrews, St Helens Park, Varroville, Wedderburn and Woodbine.

Liverpool LGA is made up of 42 suburbs, with 204,326 residents as of the 2016 Census.

These suburbs include:

Ashcroft, Austral, Badgerys Creek, Bringelly, Busby, Carnes Hill, Cartwright, Casula, Cecil Hills, Cecil Park, Chipping Norton, Denham Court, Edmondson Park, Elizabeth Hills, Greendale, Green Valley, Hammondville, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Holsworthy, Horningsea Park, Hoxton Park, Kemps Creek, Len Waters Estate, Leppington, Liverpool, Luddenham, Lurnea, Middleton Grange, Miller, Moorebank, Mount Pritchard, Pleasure Point, Prestons, Rossmore, Sadleir, Silverdale, Voyager Point, Wallacia, Warwick Farm, Wattle Grove and West Hoxton.

Who knows I would say Nofo ?for one … club will verify I would say .Like everything with this virus just need one for a shut down .

Rowdy and I think maybe Talau

@innsaneink said in Drama for this weeks game:

Rowdy doesn’t live in Campbelltown.

Games at Leichhardt. I won’t be surprised if the comp gets suspended again

Noafoluma lived in Ryde about 2-3 years ago when i met him and his partner at Top Ryde Shopping Centre. I was working at Ryde tafe at the time.

David’s a great kid. Great to chat with.

@innsaneink said in Drama for this weeks game:

Pretty sure Lawrence lives in either Breakfast Point or Mortlake

Shut the comp now, whoever is in top 8 at the moment plays a finals knockout comp on UFC’s fight Island.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.