Wests Tigers Team v Brisbane Rd 10

Wests Tigers Head Coach Michael Maguire has named his 21-man squad to take on the Brisbane Broncos for their Round 10 clash at Leichhardt Oval.

After a tight last-start defeat to South Sydney in Round 9, Maguire has made several changes for Friday’s game headlined by the inclusion of Benji Marshall and Billy Walters in the halves. Having come off the bench last weekend, Marshall returns to the run-on side in place of the suspended Josh Reynolds, while Walters starts in place of Luke Brooks, who drops back to the bench.

Chris Lawrence retains his spot at centre with Joey Leilua (suspended, Round 13) unavailable, while Tommy Talau returns from a hamstring complaint on the wing.

Last week’s debutant Reece Hoffman drops back to the reserves alongside Oliver Clark, Michael Chee Kam and rookie forward Shawn Blore, while Sam McIntyre also returns on the bench after sitting out last week due to concussion protocols.

The other new face on the bench is experienced forward Chris McQueen, who is set for his first game of the 2020 season after being included on the bench.

Wests Tigers will provide an updated 19-man team list at 7:55pm on Thursday before finalising their side one hour prior to kickoff (6:55pm, Friday).

1 Adam Doueihi
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Chris Lawrence
4 Moses Mbye
5 Tommy Talau

6 Billy Walters
7 Benji Marshall

8 Josh Aloiai
9 Harry Grant
10 Russell Packer
11 Luciano Leilua
12 Luke Garner
13 Matt Eisenhuth

14 Sam McIntyre
15 Thomas Mikaele
16 Luke Brooks
17 Chris McQueen

18 Oliver Clark
19 Reece Hoffman
20 Shawn Blore
21 Micheal Chee-Kamr

last edited by Geo

Replace Mcqueen with Blore please

I was one of the guys defending Brooks, But I’m happy to see change if that’s what’s best . I hope Billy and Benji kick butt !

Good to see MCIntyre and Talau back.
Packer starting Prop… would not have picked that
McQueen?.. oh dear.

i predicted this

Mcqueen 😍

😂

Woah.
Good to see Blore in the 21, suggests that if needed he could play.
Chris McQueen is a wasted spot.

think Blore may replace McQueen.

Packer - hope it’s a better performance than the last one. They can’t accuse Maguire of not giving them opportunity. Now is your chance big Russ

Would have liked Blore for McQueen as Garner could always fill in at centre if one of the outside backs get injured, similar to what Chee Kam does.

Might be same as Hoffman ?
Blore in for McQueen smoke screen

last edited by Mossman

So Brooks may potentially be used as a hooker for a tiring Grant if required.

Packer starting and Clark dropped out of the 17 completely. did anyone see it coming?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.