Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos

Can there be any other result than👏 👏
wests tigers 25
broncos 18.

I don’t know which will occur first. This score or wests tigers making the finals.

last edited by westTAHger
🤞

I predict a lower score: Tigers 14, Broncos 8, but just as happy for us to win by 50 🙂

Let’s not get to cocky
We know what happens when we do
A win by 2 points will do me

Win the middle win the game.
I think Garner and Lucy can do some real damage,the broncs have been very weak on the edges.

I hope its not close at all. I’d be worried if they get any kind of a sniff that they can win the game as they have a lot of players that can pull out a one-off individual performance to steal a close one. We must start strong and score early and plenty so that they are mentally broken otherwise they will be dangerous after last weeks win.

WT - 32
Broncos - 8

🤞

Considering I think we are only playing 3 games against teams we have beaten after this (Warriors, Dragons, Bulldogs) and are playing Eels, Storm, Roosters etc etc, to me this is an absolute must win game, or I would consider the finals a extreme long shot/almost impossible. Nervous game 😛 Good luck guys.

last edited by Jay

@Sausagesorcerer said in Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos:

I think Garner and Lucy can do some real damage,the broncs have been very weak on the edges.

That’s what worries me, our forwards against Haas etc or pretty much any team. We have no classy stars in the middle and they have to play above their weight every game to keep us in the fight. They are doing a good job for a bunch of fringe players, they are doing their best. So all respect to them and Madge for getting them to NRL level for sure.

last edited by Jay

Mighty Wests Tigers 64
Donkey’s 2

FTS McQueen
LTS Brooks

MOTM Talau

Crowd OH GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

👻🤗😳🤛

@Geo said in Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos:

Mighty Wests Tigers 64
Donkey’s 2

FTS McQueen
LTS Brooks

MOTM Talau

Crowd OH GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do they take those 2 points because gee gives them a penalty at the 40 minute mark when we lead 40-0

😂

Tigers- 28
Donkeys- 4

MOTM- Walters

3- Walters
2- Packer
1- Grant

Special mention to douehi and Mcqueen

nc- Gee

🤗

@Jay said in Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos:

@Sausagesorcerer said in Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos:

That’s what worries me, our forwards against Haas etc or pretty much any team. We have no classy stars in the middle and they have to play above their weight every game to keep us in the fight. They are doing a good job for a bunch of fringe players, they are doing their best. So all respect to them and Madge for getting them to NRL level for sure.

Yeah I think he is getting the best out of our fowards.Huth has being playing out of his skin.Josh A has been leading by example,really impressed me.
I’m also concerned,the Pre Covid Broncos pack looked seriously impressive.Carrigan,Flegler Haas and TPJ all quality players. Can do good things with and without the ball.
I just hope we don’t choose to get into a wrestle with them.

I recall there were many a time when we were so called favourites against underperforming and/or under strength teams and we came away with a loss.
So this is a test to see if our DNA in actually changing???

I had a dream we were down 38-20 just before HT. Not that this team is impacting my life at all…

😹

@momo_amp_medo said in Tonights game : Wests tigers -v- broncos:

I recall there were many a time when we were so called favourites against underperforming and/or under strength teams and we came away with a loss.
So this is a test to see if our DNA in actually changing???

in the past we can never win as favourites. let’s see if we have changed

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.