WT v Broncos Fox Stats

Not sure how to bring the NRL stats up for the players but here is Fox Sports:

11ccd4f1-b7b2-4a4b-bc8b-f11a1c86b199-image.png

Packer stood up tonight

It’s crazy how under the radar ad us huge post contact metres,safe as houses. I never really notice him but his stats are always amazing

last edited by hodgo

132 Packer- now that’s more like it.

@hodgo said in WT v Broncos Fox Stats:

It’s crazy how under the radar ad us huge post contact metres,safe as houses. I never really notice him but his stats are always amazing

It’s subtle, but he more often than not wins the contact - which is bloody good to see from a WT fullback.

Doueihi is going great, one of the safest fullbacks we’ve ever had with good positional play. Once he develops his attacking game a bit more he’s gonna be a serious problem for opposing teams.

last edited by notarealtiger

Well will you look what happens when the forward pack steps up and dominates the opposition…

Wonderful team effort…Aloiai and Packer outplayed Haas and Pangai Junior…

@Geo said in WT v Broncos Fox Stats:

Well will you look what happens when the forward pack steps up and dominates the opposition…

Wonderful team effort…Aloiai and Packer outplayed Haas and Pangai Junior…

With Twal coming back in and the way Eisenhuth has been playing hopefully it will go up another notch. You would think Mcqueen would be hooked from the bench as Mcintyre has been going good too.

@notarealtiger said in WT v Broncos Fox Stats:

Doueihi is going great, one of the safest fullbacks we’ve ever had with good positional play. Once he develops his attacking game a bit more he’s gonna be a serious problem for opposing teams.

Only downside I seen in last night game was a couple of bombs were allowed to bounce. Think there was a misunderstanding with Talau on one

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.