Ryan Shatterson

Ryan making friends.

• Ryan Matterson’s bitter departure from Wests Tigers was one of the stories of the 2019 season. And now his former club has lit the fuse before their clash with the Eels on Thursday night, with a joint-venture source claiming Matterson sensationally signed off by telling them: “You will never win a grand final – I want out.”*

”you’ll never win a grand final - I want out!”

Who doesn’t like lawn bowls?

last edited by westies
This post is deleted!

I don’t care of russel packer cops 5 matches please eliminate this bloke hahahah

I hope he trips over running out the tunnel and knocks his 2 front teeth out. I’d never want someone playing for WTs who sits a week out with a sore thumb anyway.

All we need to do is beat them this weekend
That will shut his mouth

👍

@Tcat said in Ryan Shatterson:

I hope he trips over running out the tunnel and knocks his 2 front teeth out. I’d never want someone playing for WTs who sits a week out with a sore thumb anyway.

More like a sore bum

This sounds like pathetic media hype. So we’re meant to believe he said this when he left 9 months ago, but we’re only hearing it now. Conveniently the week leading into the Parra game? Some of us weren’t born yesterday.

Yeah so why are we only hearing this now?

I’m very skeptical, but belt the crap out of him regardless

last edited by Hangonaminute

Yes, just saw this on FB… Dunno if media or just a fan meme
The masses will swallow it tho… Grrrr! Outrage.!

I dare say he is still pretty close with a few blokes in our team.
Gone are the days where teams despised eachother 😂

It shows if true his lack of class, however I don’t recall him tanking like Moses did in our games. I want us to beat these grubs so bad on Thursday as their squad is smug as are their supporters because of where they are on the ladder. Possibly 2nd after today to another grubby side.

They struggle against the good sides and let’s show them we are one of them Thursday.

@Sully said in Ryan Shatterson:

It shows if true his lack of class, however I don’t recall him tanking like Moses did in our games. I want us to beat these grubs so bad on Thursday as their squad is smug as are their supporters because of where they are on the ladder. Possibly 2nd after today to another grubby side.

They struggle against the good sides and let’s show them we are one of them Thursday.

Yes Moses must be destroyed too.

If we get an early lead Moses will start sooking and go missing anyway.

😂

Didn’t have to see that to dislike him immensely - already there. Hoping for a strong performance against Parra because our last few against them have been poor.

If, and thats a big if he did actually say it, the only way to prove him wrong is to win the GF. Anything else only proves him right.

👍

@Furious1 said in Ryan Shatterson:

If, and thats a big if he did actually say it, the only way to prove him wrong is to win the GF. Anything else only proves him right.

Well we’re going to, so it’s all good.

👻🤛

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.