To keep Harry, we need a cunning plan..

- so give us your best Baldricks!!

Baldrick: “I have a plan, sir.”
Blackadder: “Really, Baldrick? A cunning and subtle one?”
Baldrick: “Yes, sir.”
Blackadder: “As cunning as a fox who’s just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?”

Here’s mine … we inform the Storm that Harry and Paul were in fact switched at birth…And legally therefore the Storm have the right player and thus have no further claim on Harry… 😉

We’ll need a plan so cunning you could slap a tail on it and call it a weasel.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

Harry is going back to Melbourne so get over it

I say Madge goes to Bellyache and says “this hooker I have. He really ties the team together”.

@GNR4LIFE said in To keep Harry, we need a cunning plan..:

I say Madge goes to Bellyache and says “this hooker I have. He really ties the team together”.

Bellyache : “yeah well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.”

@avocadoontoast said in To keep Harry, we need a cunning plan..:

The Bums will always lose

Bellamy won’t change his opinion. He’s a good man. And thorough.

Bellyache: this isn’t Nam, this is Rugba League Madge, there are rules.

Grant probably traded himself

The Storm are getting a lot more from this deal than we are

Offer Simpkins on a trial to the Dogs for the last 10 weeks

I hope Harry stays …just can’t see a way of changing his mind …unless Harry Triguboff has some spare land near a good surf break …

Tigers are brokering another 12 month deal to keep HG with us till end of 2021 with a guarantee he goes back to Storm. This would allow Smith to play on and for him Bellyache to walk away arm in arm after 2021

@tigerap said in To keep Harry, we need a cunning plan..:

Tigers are brokering another 12 month deal to keep HG with us till end of 2021 with a guarantee he goes back to Storm. This would allow Smith to play on and for him Bellyache to walk away arm in arm after 2021

The Storm will have to come up with a substantial contract upgrade for Grant. This may not sit well with B. Smith. Lots of interest in dressing room harmony when this time comes.

last edited by pawsandclaws1

Isn’t he off contract at the end of 2021?

I have plenty of faith in the 9s we have after Harry leaves to honour his agreement.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.