The joint venture Wests Tigers

I was just reading the Asu Kepaoa tread and saw the media describe us as the joint venture…after 20 years really?
The younger ones on here now nothing else. The older ones are lucky to remember their name.
So does anyone else get annoyed by this? Kind of think this club has stood on its own two feet for 2 decades now so why need to preface the wts with joint venture?
Man nothing so trivial has made me so angry. I was in a good mood before reading that,!

i wouldnt worry about it really, some media cant help themselves

Geez mate, if that has made you ropeable then I fear for your neighbours’ safety after the game tonight! Things could get ugly in so many ways😂

As a lifelong Magpie I’ll hold my tongue.

@kiwitiger said in The joint venture Wests Tigers:

I was just reading the Asu Kepaoa tread and saw the media describe us as the joint venture…after 20 years really?
The younger ones on here now nothing else. The older ones are lucky to remember their name.
So does anyone else get annoyed by this? Kind of think this club has stood on its own two feet for 2 decades now so why need to preface the wts with joint venture?
Man nothing so trivial has made me so angry. I was in a good mood before reading that,!

Could be worse though. It could be like the Dragons joint-venture where one side of the JV’s history is pretty much forgotten about and dismissed. Illawarra Steelers fans would be irate with their treatment.

@Fade-To-Black said in The joint venture Wests Tigers:

@kiwitiger said in The joint venture Wests Tigers:

Could be worse though. It could be like the Dragons joint-venture where one side of the JV’s history is pretty much forgotten about and dismissed. Illawarra Steelers fans would be irate with their treatment.

We’re Wests Tigers says it all

I do agree though it bugs me - I mean you dont see them calling Souths the Joint Venture or my personal fav the CrowPackers

I do agree though it bugs me - I mean you dont see them calling Souths the Joint Venture or my personal fav the CrowPackers

Steelers and Norths copped it right up the freckle. In Norths’ case Manly should have been the one to go.

@Trevros said in The joint venture Wests Tigers:

Why? (probably shouldn’t have asked that😃).

Steelers and Norths copped it right up the freckle. In Norths’ case Manly should have been the one to go.

Norths went broke before the criteria was considered. Its a nice fable that Norths were shafted. They shafted themselves and the Chairman and President took their super off into the sunset

@Fade-To-Black said in The joint venture Wests Tigers:

Why? (probably shouldn’t have asked that😃).

Its like Covid 19 we’re all in this together

😂

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.