A couple of promises

I’ll stop bagging Packer. Earnt his money for legally taking out Matterson through sheer aggression and then giving him a spray. Madge must be rubbing denkarub on his noggin.

Eiso didn’t impress me but has been a crucial cog in making us watchable with a decimated squad over the last month. Whenever I focus on what he can’t do, I stop watching what he actually does.

2 maligned members of our squad who make a difference.

I’ll add to that without a shoutout for Clark. Admittedly he’s got nothing going forward but he’s got to be one of the best defenders going around.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

@Lukic said in A couple of promises:

I’ll add to that without a shoutout for Clark. Admittedly he’s got nothing going forward but he’s got to be one of the best defenders going around.

I’d have Twal and Eiso every week but you would know with Clark that with one of them out the middle won’t leak.

i agree with what u said

as for Clark

he is fantastic in defense… he just needs to work on his leg drive forward more, he looks like he is going through quicksand most of the time

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.