Who do I thank?

Another loss but it felt a bit different. So much guts, effort, and some interesting attacking moves. Then there was the debutant. What was his name again???

Something is bubbling. We’re a club on the up. Still at the stage where we need luck to get over the top of the heavyweights, but we are building to something. Our time is coming.

could not agree more GNR4LIFE !! The forward pack looks great for next year

still need a fullback

@GNR4LIFE said in Who do I thank?:

Something is bubbling. We’re a club on the up. Still at the stage where we need luck to get over the top of the heavyweights, but we are building to something. Our time is coming.

Yep. Haven’t thought this for a long time but it’s happening. We lost tonight but we showed we are developing something strong.

@18thman said in Who do I thank?:

still need a fullback

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

still need a fullback

And some pace in the backline.

We also need to do something about the lopsided penalty counts. We can’t keep copping this every week and expect to win. We’re just making it way too hard for ourselves.

last edited by Spud_Murphy

@hobbo1 said in Who do I thank?:

still need a fullback

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah AD just doesn’t have the pace of a good fullback. He has been ok but tonight he was poor. He can definitely improve a few elements of his game, especially his positioning, but the lack of pace just stands out.

@Bones said in Who do I thank?:

still need a fullback

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah AD just doesn’t have the pace of a good fullback. He has been ok but tonight he was poor. He can definitely improve a few elements of his game, especially his positioning, but the lack of pace just stands out.

We need a complete new spine …1,6, 7 ,9
Especially when Harry goes .

last edited by hobbo1

If you want to thank anyone, thank Ivan, This forum hates him, they should be in love with him. He enabled us to go out and get a coach whose taking 20 years of softness and given us a hard edge we’ve never had. He’s doing what Ivan could have only dreamt of, and doing without stupid catch phrases and making half the side captain.

@getagrip said in Who do I thank?:

Another loss but it felt a bit different. So much guts, effort, and some interesting attacking moves. Then there was the debutant. What was his name again???

B for Big
L for Large
O for Obelisk
R for Robust
E for Enthusiastic

BLORE

still need a fullback

That was pretty evident tonight. AD needs to go to 6.

still need a fullback

His defence was terrible tonight, he was beaten by front rowers on numerous occasions.

@cochise said in Who do I thank?:

still need a fullback

His defence was terrible tonight, he was beaten by front rowers on numerous occasions.

A rushed poor signing imo .
Too slow for the backs that’s for sure and he’ll get 420k next year …
Pfftt …🙄

@cochise said in Who do I thank?:

still need a fullback

A rushed poor signing imo .
Too slow for the backs that’s for sure and he’ll get 420k next year …
Pfftt …🙄

He is a strange one, very safe under the high ball, but slow and gets caught out of position at times. He has excellent footwork at the line and is very hard to bring down, though when he chimes in for a sweeping backline play he looks clunky and awkward. Then all of a sudden he will throw a nice ball to a winger, but his passing doesn’t have the real speed required, he also doesn’t throw a spiral pass, which I don’t mind but I think that is where that lack or speed come from his passing.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme