McIntyre

This is another guy who deserves his own thread. How tough is this kid. I was pretty meh when he debuted, expecting the same kind of output that we got from Seyfarth. He’s a gem.

Hes a tough bugger. My only concern is that he doesn’t cause himself too much grief with the head knocks. Maybe just unlucky atm, but hopefully he learns how to preserve his body. Hes definitely a keeper for this club.

He was hitting hard on the right. That tackle where he drove his shoulder up under Sivo’s ribcage was outstanding.

He is a hard man, who is only going to get better. We are assembling a very good pack under Madge

@pawsandclaws1 said in McIntyre:

He was hitting hard on the right. That tackle where he drove his shoulder up under Sivo’s ribcage was outstanding.

Damn didn’t get to see this, anyone got footage?

Liked his ticker and his technique.

He is awesome but he is also a depth player who is going to struggle to make the team at full strength.

Hard, tough nut…a keeper who wouldn’t cost much…he has really come on this year

I would be locking him down now. We are short on quality in the second row.

his tackles on Big men like Paulo and Brown in that match was amazing

3 runs for 22 metres in 65 minutes. I like McIntyre but those are awful stats. Defensively he does well, happy to sign him on probably as a depth player for next season

Tough young player he’s a 13 and looks like a player that will have a long career as a bench forward. I like him shows promise.

@JoshColeman99 said in McIntyre:

3 runs for 22 metres in 65 minutes. I like McIntyre but those are awful stats. Defensively he does well, happy to sign him on probably as a depth player for next season

Bad stats for sure.

But I’d like to know what our possession was for those 65 minutes. It felt like we barely touched the ball

@PabloX said in McIntyre:

@JoshColeman99 said in McIntyre:

Bad stats for sure.

But I’d like to know what our possession was for those 65 minutes. It felt like we barely touched the ball

Yeah we didn’t see much footy at all in the second half. I like him as a player and hope he stays another year or two

Every club needs these type of players. Define keeper in my eyes plus there will always be injuries.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.