Nofa..

keeps going strong, sold again tonight…I did find it strange when he scored the first try, no real emotion shown…hasn’t signed for Parra, has he? 😲
And speaking of signing, that new guy from Parra we’ve signed looks like a big rig!!

Yeah was a weird reaction. My first thought was that the ref had called it back. Very uncharacteristic of him.

I reakon he has the 💩s with the refs and knows they will look at the video after most if his tries. I think he was just sending a vibe their way.

Trust your inside man. Rookie mistake from a very experienced player.

I thought he was really poor last night. He made some mistakes defensively and wasn’t there on a couple of occasions when Mbye looked to have created some space.

I thought he didn’t score when he didn’t even celebrate. Was very strange from him. Made a few mistakes in defence and dropped the ball a few time but it was slippery and they weren’t great passes.

Overall was okay. Definitely not dropping him, one more game before Leilua is back which is good

He did have a reaction . It was a superman pose. It was like look at me , I’m so good right now, my son loved it lol

@Earl said in Nofa..:

I thought he was really poor last night. He made some mistakes defensively and wasn’t there on a couple of occasions when Mbye looked to have created some space.

He was asleep in the 1st half, got a wake-up call in the break, he was solid in the 2nd half.

He’s getting carried away with running it in field. Nothing wrong with cutting inside, but he can’t be playing the ball in the middle of the field every time because the defence knows we won’t spread it right on the next play or two since he won’t be there on the wing.

I was disappointed he was caught out for Sivo’s first try, the defence was moving and they had the men covered. Nofo should have only ever had eyes for Sivo and instead jammed in. Was also a couple of times later in the game where he was missing for his inside man as he was not in position after making a run out of our own half.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

@Cultured_Bogan said in Nofa..:

I was disappointed he was caught out for Sivo’s first try, the defence was moving and they had the men covered. Nofo should have only ever had eyes for Sivo and instead jammed in. Was also a couple of times later in the game where he was missing for his inside man as he was not in position after making a run out of our own half.

On at least one of those occasions he played the ball so was never going to be there.

@GNR4LIFE said in Nofa..:

Yeah was a weird reaction. My first thought was that the ref had called it back. Very uncharacteristic of him.

I think he didn’t celebrate it because he knew the Sivo try not long before shouldn’t have happened and that just squared up his mistake.

@Lukic said in Nofa..:

He’s getting carried away with running it in field. Nothing wrong with cutting inside, but he can’t be playing the ball in the middle of the field every time because the defence knows we won’t spread it right on the next play or two since he won’t be there on the wing.

Completely agree, runs sideways way too much and often ends up going backwards.

@cochise said in Nofa..:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Nofa..:

On at least one of those occasions he played the ball so was never going to be there.

Yes, I think happened twice again aside from that though.

@Moh said in Nofa..:

@Lukic said in Nofa..:

Completely agree, runs sideways way too much and often ends up going backwards.

Thing is sometimes he runs very straight and it’s very effective. Then sometimes he decides to start jinking and hopping about and it’s substantially less effective. I reckon there’s a direct correlation between his top-tier games and lack of sideways running.

I’m not sure what it is that makes him play one way or another, but after the Titans game, I said I just wish he ran straight, because he’s so effective in front-on contact for fast PTBs. The sideways stuff is good for tackle breaks but it does nothing for momentum or yardage.

I’m all for jinking across the park if you are some light-footed half looking for a crack in the defence, but Nofo just floats about when he should 100% be running straight hard.

last edited by jirskyr

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.