NRL Round 11 *spoilers*

@happy_tiger said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

What were people’s opinions on the way JWH carried on after Hetherington tried to talk post game

Churlish

Dislike Heathrington more than JWH.

I wouldn’t want to talk to him either Lol.

What were people’s opinions on the way JWH carried on after Hetherington tried to talk post game

Don’t like JWH but this time I’m with him. He acknowledged Hetherington adequately after the match but then Hetherington wanted to take it further trying to put his arm around JWH. Hetherington was lucky he did cop one on the chin.

@mike said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

Don’t like JWH but this time I’m with him. He acknowledged Hetherington adequately after the match but then Hetherington wanted to take it further trying to put his arm around JWH. Hetherington was lucky he did cop one on the chin.

Hetherington would have knocked JWH out, he is more than accomplished in the fighting stakes

@jadtiger said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

Churlish

Well he’s showed everybody how to upset him.

@851 said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

@mike said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

Hetherington would have knocked JWH out, he is more than accomplished in the fighting stakes

Bonus

Its amazing how many boxing prodigies there are all of a sudden in the NRL, now that there are no fights on the field.

@Tbone said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

Its amazing how many boxing prodigies there are all of a sudden in the NRL, now that there are no fights on the field.

Someone will let go before seasons end

@Tbone said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

I have read more than one story of Hetherington training with boxers who say they wouldn’t like to be on the end of his punches when angry, it was also mentioned on FOX last week

Can we get Staggs somehow

This is looking like a carbon copy of our game.

This post is deleted!

@Moh said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

He’s about to get done for a leaked tape, plastered all over Facebook

@Speed2burn said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

@Moh said in NRL Round 11 *spoilers*:

He’s about to get done for a leaked tape, plastered all over Facebook

another 1 lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme