The Run Home.....

Gee it’s going to be tough to make the 8.
Our next three games are must win, Warriors, Knights and Bulldogs.
Lose any one of those and it’s good night I reckon.

From the last six, I can only maybe see us only winning two, Manly and Souths.

Roosters, Penrith, Melbourne and Parra I don’t think we can realistically win.

Can we make the 8 ?..it’s going to be very difficult.

Strap yourself in and the enjoy the ride that is supporting the west’s tigers. Anything is possible

the Newcastle game is made a lot easier now with 2 of their main #9s going down, added we will have our full strength squad to select from except for Musgrove aswell

We’ve got one of the hardest draws in the NRL wouldn’t surprise me if we finish 9th or 10th

We will make it no worries
We will be a different beast when our squad is back to full strength 👹

@Sausagesorcerer said in The Run Home.....:

Only if they stop handing the ball over. The errors are what is killing the momentum and preventing more wins.

I think we will make it this year. We need to win the next three against Warriors, Knights and Storm to create momentum. We play the Rabbits, Panthers and Eels and I like our chances as they are second match ups.

Eels are also last round they may have nothing to play for you never know how it plays out have to keep winning. For and against is also solid.

@mike said in The Run Home.....:

@Sausagesorcerer said in The Run Home.....:

Only if they stop handing the ball over. The errors are what is killing the momentum and preventing more wins.

A lot of truth to that.
I see complaints about our squad but I think we have the squad to win games.
Panthers,Eels,Bunnies we could of won all of those games had we held onto the ball.

Roosters, Penrith, Melbourne and Eels will be tough, sure… But judging by our performances against some of the top teams this season (Canberra, Penrith, Parra) we can match it with them for most of the game. We just need a bit more to get it over them, and with our players returning from injury I believe we can do it…

The Sharks are quietly going about their business and maybe the team to knock us out. Lucky to get away with that win on the weekend and maybe the difference in securing a semifinal birth.

@TYGA said in The Run Home.....:

Eels are also last round they may have nothing to play for you never know how it plays out have to keep winning. For and against is also solid.

That’s a good point too. If Parra have top 4 secured by then (they only play outside of Sydney once their entire run home, amazing lol)

Then good chance they’ll be resting some of their team

The sharks are low table bullies at the moment. Only notable scalp was vs an injured Manly team.
They have the softest draw in the comp. it will come down to Sharks, Rabbitohs and Us for the 8th spot. I think Manly / Canberra hang on to 7th. Dragons a smokie.

@Telltails said in The Run Home.....:

The Sharks are quietly going about their business and maybe the team to knock us out. Lucky to get away with that win on the weekend and maybe the difference in securing a semifinal birth.

Sharks have a pretty difficult run home aswell, I think we’ve got them covered. The game against penrith I think it was where they got lapped convinced me they’re nothing special just flat track bullies

Sharks knocked us out in the final round last season. they are the stumbling block for Wests tigers to reach the finals.

Injuries will be the key, The opportunity is there. I believe we are a better side than last year playing a tougher style of footy. Warriors, Knights, Bulldogs, Storm, Rabbits we can win. Roosters starting to look a little “tired” with all their injuries. Eels and Panthers will be our 2 toughest. If we make the 8 having played all those teams coming in, it’s a pretty good form line.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme