The Blake Ferguson no try..

Got to give it to how freakish that would have been. Wingers are really out-doing themselves in terms of athleticism, not a week goes by without some incredible efforts!!

if it were one of our blokes, he’d be on report for a shoulder charge or dangerous play.

We’d get done for a crusher attempt on the football when it contacted the ground.

@Tcat said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

We’d get done for a crusher attempt on the football when it contacted the ground.

Surely, we’ve been penalised for a crusher tackle more than any other team in the comp.

I don’t understand why people are reliving a dead-ball play. He didn’t score, he may as well have done it at training.

@rah53 said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

@Tcat said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

Surely, we’ve been penalised for a crusher tackle more than any other team in the comp.

I noticed Holbrook give the cut-throat or slash gesture when Young Tonumaipea did the back of head rubbing for a 3rd time, against us. It’s getting ridiculous.

last edited by Lauren

sometimes i feel wingers of the modern era embellish many of their try scoring situations by exaggerating their jumps etc Not like the old days where they just put the ball down.

@trentrunciman said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

sometimes i feel wingers of the modern era embellish many of their try scoring situations by exaggerating their jumps etc Not like the old days where they just put the ball down.

Remember the Nightingale head spinning try? He was lucky he never did some serious damage.

@Lauren said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

@trentrunciman said in The Blake Ferguson no try..:

Remember the Nightingale head spinning try? He was lucky he never did some serious damage.

yeah!! case in point!

I can’t give that goose anything

nah. screw him. if it was awarded a try we would’ve been seeing it more than we already are.

Ferguson deserves a few pineapple Cruisers.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.