Indigenous round logo

Anyone take a peek at the logo for this round?

Literally Wests Tigers colours lol

772AC99E-A1E4-40F0-A67A-D1737A08A20A.jpeg

Wonder if they paid 250k for this aswell?

So now I know why LM only got two weeks , the NRL wanted their pin up boy to be available for this round .

Social media is awash with Tigers comments, I didn’t even realise it was supposed to symbolise heritage round. I have never known orange and black to be an indigenous colour set.

Pretty sure we’re white as well.

@bptiger said in Indigenous round logo:

So now I know why LM only got two weeks , the NRL wanted their pin up boy to be available for this round .

Oh, that would just be another example of the “flexibility” Mr V’Landys insists on to make sure the game is “entertaining”.

You know, like assisting with the return of SBW to the Rorters, allowing the 17yo wonderkid to play for Souths in 2021, empowering referees to arbitrarily rule “six again” to keep the game “flowing”, employ bunker officials to make monumental stuff-ups depsite the technology at their finger tips, regular forward passes from dummy-half that go unpenalised, sideline officials that are incompetent or intentionally biased (or both, more likely) …

Yep, he’s done a mighty job in delivering “Rugba League, the TV Program”; a game loosely based on the standards, history and traditions of Rugby League.

I can’t wait for the sequel in 2021 and beyond as Mr V’Landys thinks of new and better ways to corrupt and trash the reputation of rugby league through his “flexibility” and “innovation”.

The NRL is so littered with corruption its painfully obvious to see

last edited by Speed2burn

@Tiger-Tragic said in Indigenous round logo:

Oh, that would just be another example of the “flexibility” Mr V’Landys insists on to make sure the game is “entertaining”.

You know, like assisting with the return of SBW to the Rorters, allowing the 17yo wonderkid to play for Souths in 2021, empowering referees to arbitrarily rule “six again” to keep the game “flowing”, employ bunker officials to make monumental stuff-ups depsite the technology at their finger tips, regular forward passes from dummy-half that go unpenalised, sideline officials that are incompetent or intentionally biased (or both, more likely) …

Yep, he’s done a mighty job in delivering “Rugba League, the TV Program”; a game loosely based on the standards, history and traditions of Rugby League.

I can’t wait for the sequel in 2021 and beyond as Mr V’Landys thinks of new and better ways to corrupt and trash the reputation of rugby league through his “flexibility” and “innovation”.

lol

I take it he is not on your Xmas card list?

Peter’s chief advisor has always been a “let’s keep the game flowing” activist. Lol

The way the comp has evolved will it become a special round in memory of the white fellars in years to come with all the islanders and indigenous players spread through out all the teams.

Where’s the pommy round , or the Lebanese round , talk about been racist, it’s all good when it goes there way .

Where’s the pommy round , or the Lebanese round , talk about been racist, it’s all good when it goes there way .

Wow this argument again.

Seriously, I hope they don’t use Latrell Dogshot Mitchell to be the leading representation of this Indigenous week again. Unless they want it to be associated with arrogance, unfair play, self-entitlement, poor sportsmanship, and a complete disregard for the well-being of anyone who doesn’t fit in with his notion of family.

Personally, I feel they can do better.

@JD-Tiger said in Indigenous round logo:

Seriously, I hope they don’t use Latrell Dogshot Mitchell to be the leading representation of this Indigenous week again. Unless they want it to be associated with arrogance, unfair play, self-entitlement, poor sportsmanship, and a complete disregard for the well-being of anyone who doesn’t fit in with his notion of family.

Personally, I feel they can do better.

Funny that Trell’s judiciary penalty was only 2 weeks - back just in time for Indigenous round.

Indigenous round is great and our jerseys always look the best because of the colour palette we have.

We must be the only team without any indigenous players though, Corey Thompson was our only one I think

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.