Round 12 *SPOILERS*

Upset is on tonight. Souths are severely overrated.

Can someone tell the fox commentators that there are 33 other players tonight. Not just ‘4 touches’ Mitchell. Seriously does not deserve the attention he gets.
Oh - and it all makes sense now. Suspension ends so he’s available for indigenous round. Really?

I like the dragons jersey
Bunnies not so much

Herschelle at half back is the major concern for the Dragons.

@Tiger_Steve said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Can someone tell the fox commentators that there are 33 other players tonight. Not just ‘4 touches’ Mitchell. Seriously does not deserve the attention he gets.
Oh - and it all makes sense now. Suspension ends so he’s available for indigenous round. Really?

Careful what you say…he almost quit the game…and the nrl apparently “needs” him…he’s the reason people come to watch the footy…🤢 🤢

@OzLuke said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Careful what you say…he almost quit the game…and the nrl apparently “needs” him…he’s the reason people come to watch the footy…🤢 🤢

Well he could be the reason people come and watch 10 minutes of any game

Doubt it…just as sickening a sentiment as “when souths are going well rugby league is going well”…makes me feel like gawking

Doubt it…just as sickening a sentiment as “when souths are going well rugby league is going well”…makes me feel like gawking

Bloke signed off on talking bulldogs this evening with ‘see ya boys, glory, glory!’ Nearly drove off the KFC drive thru lane!

Bloke signed off on talking bulldogs this evening with ‘see ya boys, glory, glory!’ Nearly drove off the KFC drive thru lane!

Not really that long ago that upper rugby league management couldn’t wait to boot souths out…how times change

just got this feeling that the ref will lick mitchells boots

let’s go dragons

If Dragons win they will be level with Tigers hey? But if Rabbitohs win they move up. Either way not good. I guess I’ll go for Dragons. Just lol.

Duftys form resurgence has been a wonder to watch

this could be too good to be true

@TheDaBoss said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Duftys form resurgence has been a wonder to watch

He is great to watch 🔥
Always backs himself

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme