Round 12 *SPOILERS*

@TrueTiger said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

@pawsandclaws1 said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Munster cleans up the ball on the ground and kicks it using the in step of his foot. Compare that to. Reynolds with that loose boot when he should have used the in step. Attention to detail far exceeds. one of our most highest paid players.

I find that post offensive to JR,he gives 100 percent when playing for us and he didnt get the big money from Madge it was Ivan …of course he would take that salary,so would you and anyone else if it was offered to them when leaving another club…

double standards I see paws…

Truth hurts. You want to live in a fantasy world feel free to do so👍

Are Melbourne Storm players running a comp amongst themselves for the worst haircuts in the NRL

@TrueTiger said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Munster cleans up the ball on the ground and kicks it using the in step of his foot. Compare that to. Reynolds with that loose boot when he should have used the in step. Attention to detail far exceeds. one of our most highest paid players.

I find that post offensive to JR,he gives 100 percent when playing for us and he didnt get the big money from Madge it was Ivan …of course he would take that salary,so would you and anyone else if it was offered to them when leaving another club…

double standards I see paws…

Truth hurts. You want to live in a fantasy world feel free to do so👍

Truth doesnt hurt me mate,but it does to you when told about your sweety Brooks…I recommend you grow up and face reality,your the one living in a fantasy world…and it is a forum open to discussion,if you cant discuss in a mature manner then dont at all…

Pongo wanted nothing to do with that…

Good defence Storm. Love JAC everything is class.

@Geo said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Pongo wanted nothing to do with that…

GEO,do you think Ponga is on a downward slide compared to his form last year…I dont watch him much but he appears to be a little less competative this year…I could be wrong however…

Newcastle backline doesn’t look as good as it did when they played WT’S earlier in the year their danger players look like Barnett ,Pearce and Stinky. Moga been ordinary Best looks like he’s carrying an injury

Best can hardly walk

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Are Melbourne Storm players running a comp amongst themselves for the worst haircuts in the NRL

They are in competition with the Panthers…sheeps wool Kickau and Appi…

Knights having a lot of injury woes. Best is cooked.

@Snake said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Could Harry be going back to the Storm with the injuries they have .

Not unless they give us someone in return.

@JoshColeman99 said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Knights having a lot of injury woes. Best is cooked.

Hymen hunt for a hatrick next week

@Elderslie_Tiger said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Newcastle backline doesn’t look as good as it did when they played WT’S earlier in the year their danger players look like Barnett ,Pearce and Stinky. Moga been ordinary Best looks like he’s carrying an injury

Give them a week😋

@Tiger_Steve said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Wish we could produce a player like Papenhuzen…

Nothing has to be given the word LOAN. should tell you something

@Snake said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

@Tiger_Steve said in Round 12 *SPOILERS*:

Wish we could produce a player like Papenhuzen…

Nothing has to be given the word LOAN. should tell you something

We did produce Papenhuzen but decided to let grow his career elsewhere

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.