Nothing ever changes

This was a must win game. A game against a significantly weaker opponent, who lost 3 of their best players during the week. Who haven’t been home for months. Yet, we still managed to find a way to lose.
We all love this Club but seriously, what a horrible organization we are. With a really tough draw, this’ll be 9 seasons where we haven’t finished in the top half of a 16 team competition. 9 SEASONS!!!
I’m resigned to the fact that nothing ever changes, were a Club with no Soul,Culture or spirit. It’s actually embarrassing

last edited by tiga4eva

@tiga4eva said in Nothing ever changes:

This was must win game. A game against a significantly weaker opponent, who lost 3 of their best players during the week. Who haven’t been home for months. Yet, we still managed to find a way to lose.
We all love this Club but seriously, what a horrible organization we are. With a really tough draw, this’ll be 9 seasons where we haven’t finished in the top half of a 16 team competition. 9 SEASONS!!!
I’m resigned to the fact that nothing ever changes, were a Club with no Soul,Culture or spirit. It’s actually embarrassing

Once we get a fair go with the refs and have the new centre of excellence built we’ll win the premiership every season. We’ll be unbeatable.

last edited by avocadoontoast
🙄😠

Packer and BJ Leliua will fix things next week or both get sent off. Things never change.

Unfortunately this is true. The clubs not improving at all or even changing at all.

well said Tiga4eva, could not disagree!! im just not sure where we go from here, give the young kids a go, try Talua in the centres, see if Madge has balls and drops Mbye, and give the new kid a go on the wing next week

@avocadoontoast said in Nothing ever changes:

This was must win game. A game against a significantly weaker opponent, who lost 3 of their best players during the week. Who haven’t been home for months. Yet, we still managed to find a way to lose.

Once we get a fair go with the refs and have the new centre of excellence built we’ll win the premiership every season. We’ll be unbeatable.

😂😂😂😂😂

@Snake said in Nothing ever changes:

😂😂😂😂😂

It’s funny but there are actually people who think it’s true.

At the end of the day, our vets are losers. I mean that respectfully, but they are habitual losers.

Benji, Brooks, Lawry, Mbye, Nofa. That core have just never consistently been able to lead the young guys to wins. Blake Green was better than all out vets tonight. That says it all.

And, again, I mean it respectfully but they are just non winners when it counts. That is not debatable at this point. Benji was great as a kid, but has never been able to get a team of his own to win consistently.

Lawry is a hero…but a massive non winner.

Mbye…is a lovely bloke by all accounts. But all his teams where he has been a vet have been losers.

@gallagher said in Nothing ever changes:

😂😂😂😂😂

Once we get rid of anyone who has been in the WTs system we will be good

@happy_tiger said in Nothing ever changes:

😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t believe we have a system.

😂😂😂😂😂

Just make it up as we go

@WT2K said in Nothing ever changes:

😂😂😂😂😂

Just make it up as we go

Pretty much. Whatever is in place from year 2000 just gets replayed.

😂😂😂😂😂

But Madge said they’d been talking all week about the team they want to be.

😂😂😂😂😂

This must be the team they want to be then. 🤪

😂😂😂😂😂

This must be the team they want to be then. 🤪

Then tonight should be celebrated as a success. Congrats to all.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.