Knights & Blake Green

Signed immediately and will play this week !

Playing the same team twice for 2 different clubs in 2 weeks, has that ever happened before? 🤔

last edited by Speed2burn

I would be having a talk to Connor Watson for next year because I guess he has gone down a peg in the pecking order now

And I just brought Randall into my Fantasy team.
That’s twice now a mid season swap has derailed my Fantasy plans.

It’s outrageous that a player can swap teams at this stage of the season, it really makes it hard to support a team and it needs to be stopped.

@supercoach said in Knights & Blake Green:

I would be having a talk to Connor Watson for next year because I guess he has gone down a peg in the pecking order now

Bit injury prone already and if he still thinks he is 600 k player …no

@Snake said in Knights & Blake Green:

Signed immediately and will play this week !

Interesting - must have all been done before midnight. Or maybe the pumpkins at NRL just let it slip through.

@Speed2burn said in Knights & Blake Green:

Playing the same team twice for 2 different clubs in 2 weeks, has that ever happened before? 🤔

Short memories! Moses Mbye did it when he joined us, played Titans two weeks running. Lost both matches too.

Technically Tui Lolohea did it, playing St George for Warriors then Dragons again for his next game at Tigers. However they weren’t consecutive rounds.

last edited by jirskyr

Watson snubbed us two years ago when he went from Roosters to knights no thanks

@Jedi_Tiger said in Knights & Blake Green:

Watson snubbed us two years ago when he went from Roosters to knights no thanks

I reckon the other roosters boys that went there had a huge influence on his decision, Newcastle were basically the roosters feeder club

He could have a different view this time round

last edited by Speed2burn

Watson has an Achilles injury which can be career ending. No thanks

Green was the best half on the filed by a mile last week…

Benji needs one of his ‘once a month’ good games for us to win IMO.

Maybe Maguire has an age ceiling cap.

So anyone else think issac moses is all over this? Payten turned down the job and Blake Green leaves immediately all on the same day…after sacking kearney.

Payten’s demeanor on 360 was strange. Just felt there was a lot more to that story.

i think thats a good pickup for them

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme