Newcastle Team Rd 13

Never even heard of 2-4 before

Still a dangerous team

Very beatable side with the injuries they have at the moment. Control the forward pack momentum.

Severly hampered by injuries, I don’t quite see how the bookies have us as the underdog…

@AdelaideTiger said in Newcastle Team Rd 13:

Severly hampered by injuries, I don’t quite see how the bookies have us as the underdog…

Did you watch us play last week?

I wonder if Black Green could pick up 6 Dally M points in consecutive weeks playing against the same team…

I doubt that has ever been done before in the history of Rugbeh League…

@Cultured_Bogan said in Newcastle Team Rd 13:

@AdelaideTiger said in Newcastle Team Rd 13:

Did you watch us play last week?

Sadly yes 😞

On the team, beat them up front and we should have enough at the back to get us home. Hopefully Brooks just worries about his running game this week.

@Speed2burn said in Newcastle Team Rd 13:

Never even heard of 2-4 before

Still a dangerous team

Tuala scored twice against last time. To’a is very quick but has only played 1 game and that was last year. Shibasaki played against us last round but i don’t remeber him doing much.

beatable team with injuries the backs are ordinary
take klemmer out of that pack they are pretty weak
we have got this as long as brooks just runs

very winnable game, but that was the exact same scenario last week. have to keep an eye on Kurt Mann, the kid can play.

They have a lot of injuries. Still a strong forward pack though and a good spine.

Mann is a plodder at 9. Slow pass and can’t defend in the middle.

Don’t think Green will offer them much. He was most definitely NOT the reason we lost last week. Nikorima did the heavy lifting

Solid forward pack. It will come down to which Tigers side decides to show up…

@willow said in Newcastle Team Rd 13:

It will come down to which Tigers side decides to show up…

Our middles were poor last week. Throw in Packer and Eisenhuth this week and a bounce back from the middles and I can see the possibility of a win.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme