Whats the full story on Corey Thompson

So did the full story about Corey Thompson come out, why was he released to Titans ?

More money longer contract and its close to home. We actually from all reports did the right thing by him.

@Big-Tooled-Tiger said in Whats the full story on Corey Thompson:

So did the full story about Corey Thompson come out, why was he released to Titans ?

Wasn’t part of Madge’s plan going forwarded took the opportunity to return home whole hearted player but younger players coming through.

Corey gave us 110% every game. Just a bit small for a modern-day player. Glad we did well by him. Wish we had more players with his passion.

Has anybody heard of anything of what may be some trouble for Kotoni Staggs ? Hell of a player too i think

His trouble stems from recorded horizontal Tiktok being filmed a few years ago.

@Big-Tooled-Tiger said in Whats the full story on Corey Thompson:

Not much of a story. They offered him decent money and a 3 year deal which will likely see out his career. Plus it was a chance for him to move closer to home.

@Aceshigh said in Whats the full story on Corey Thompson:

Has anybody heard of anything of what may be some trouble for Kotoni Staggs ? Hell of a player too i think

So what’s the Corey story?

Don’t know but Kotoni Staggs on the other hand…

His spot got taken by a 20 year old with a lot more upside. Good business in the end

I think it was as simple as freeing up some cap space.

@jirskyr said in Whats the full story on Corey Thompson:

@Aceshigh said in Whats the full story on Corey Thompson:

So what’s the Corey story?

Don’t know but Kotoni Staggs on the other hand…

Absolute weapon. Goes alright on the field too.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme