Is there more Bias with one Ref

General Topic watching the Souths/Brisbane game support neither side however there are so many decisions 50/50 that seem to favor Souths tonight.
Not saying that Brisbane are the better team but gee if your one of the bottom sides the calls seem to go against these teams.

I have seen similar with others games the past few weeks not to mention some of the Dud calls against us as well with is no surprise.

I think the game flows better with one Ref but can be some Bias it looks like that continues the whole game.

@Tigerbuck63 said in Is there more Bias with one Ref:

General Topic watching the Souths/Brisbane game support neither side however there are so many decisions 50/50 that seem to favor Souths tonight.
Not saying that Brisbane are the better team but gee if your one of the bottom sides the calls seem to go against these teams.

I have seen similar with others games the past few weeks not to mention some of the Dud calls against us as well with is no surprise.

I think the game flows better with one Ref but can be some Bias it looks like that continues the whole game.

It would appear that the teams that are supposed to win games seem to get the rub of green the under dogs all ways have to play above themselves

Nope…they are just as incompetent than they have always been…

I think they are just generally incompetent and are not held to a standard. As a result they are incapable of policing the game and they instead manage momentum.

Yeah no. Same as normal, just have to be one of the chosen teams.

One thing for sure the ten meter rule has gone out the window. Souths were off side all night

I think their only wages should be 3,000k a game.

They lose $100 for every incorrect call.

Bet they wouldn’t have enough each week to feed themselves.

Good end result for us : they all starve to death.

last edited by Russell

@supercoach said in Is there more Bias with one Ref:

One thing for sure the ten meter rule has gone out the window. Souths were off side all night

They always are, same when they played us.

@Geo said in Is there more Bias with one Ref:

Nope…they are just as incompetent than they have always been…

Well watching the press conference they did say was a lob sided penalty count?
A number of weeks ago the Manly player blew up after a decision was made incorrect at the Ref and all we heard was the fallout of calling him a spaz…

It changed the whole momentum of the game tonight, but we will hear nothing about it later, they have too much power, all for it if consistent.

So penalty counts are meant to be even?

They get accused of square ups then

@innsaneink said in Is there more Bias with one Ref:

So penalty counts are meant to be even?

They get accused of square ups then

Well 11/4 and agree usually they try and square it up late.

One of the most biased referreeing performances of the season I thought…its usually us!
Bunnies one of the chosen untouchables

That was so clearly biased tonight. Broncos would get penalised , then Bunnies would do the same thing but even more obvious , no penalty, and they would get the ball. Then he called the first attempt of Burgess a try sends it up and its no try, when the ref was in an excellent position to see Burgess lose the ball. The Bunnies were offside all night, and when the Broncos said anything they would get marched another 10.With a fair share of the ball Broncos were going to win.

I couldn’t care less if the broncos got the rough end of the pineapple. It’s pure gold imo.

Not quite right.
A Broncos win was what we really needed and besides, SOUFFS are scum as well.
Glory glory to Souff Sydney.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme