For the remaing rounds...

the teams we’ll play must be looking forward to the training run…1/2 half pathetic from the entire team, but has the coach lost them??

Good chance we don’t win another game this season

can’t even spell I am so mad…!!

Maybe they should all break out the bubble and get suspended which is better than getting beaten by the bulldog.

We just need to start planning for next year pick all the players you know will be there next year get them as much game time as possible this year is a write off where not making the 8 give Jacob liddle some minutes

Hahaha BJ what a clown

For next year, on effort, I’d just keep Nofa…where are we going to get 12 more??

Worst spine in the comp.

I’ve got absolutely no attachment to any player really, except maybe Lucy and Twal. We have some youngsters still figuring out first grade ie Talau, Blore and Asu who are far from our problem - but anyone else, I just don’t care for anymore.

Brooks can go, he has been given more than enough opportunities.

You watch other clubs carry some very ordinary players who still manage to kill it because they have key players in key positions where we just don’t.

But does anyone else worry about how the whole team has responded to the coach? To me, we are going backwards at an unprecedented rate and when the troops don’t respond to the general, maybe something is not quite right there??

@Tiger_heart said in For the remaing rounds...:

But does anyone else worry about how the whole team has responded to the coach? To me, we are going backwards at an unprecedented rate and when the troops don’t respond to the general, maybe something is not quite right there??

Madge doesn’t drop the balls mate

Build a side around the Leilua brothers, Blore, Nofa, Reynolds, McIntyre, Talua and Doueihi.

I would use Hoffman again.

The scary thing is that I cannot think of any middle forwards that are standouts in the club.

@weststigers said in For the remaing rounds...:

I get that, sure…but when the team goes backwards, then are only the players to blame??

@weststigers said in For the remaing rounds...:

I get that, sure…but when the team goes backwards, then are only the players to blame??

OK then…sack Madge

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme