I am so depressed.

Another season without finals football, and another season with no light at the end of the tunnel. The squad seemed to be improving, then the last few weeks we have rapidly gone backwards. I am totally embarrassed to support this team. When people ask me who I support, I sheepishly say “Tigers”, which is normally followed by a chuckle and a “really?”. This is the earliest in the season I have ever considered switching off from rugby league.

When will our pain end?

Chin up boys … it’s only a game.

Much worse things in life champ, so cheer up 🙂

Ultimately, being a Tiger brings this pain with it. It is not like this is new.

But, deep down, none of us would give up on the club.

Enjoy the final few weeks with no pressure and hope to see one or two younger players develop 🙂

Club is an embarassing joke.

Nothing is ever going to change.

Mate with the new pathways through St Greg’s there’s no reason why we can’t be competing for the top 8 within the next 5-7 years.

I am assuming you are being sarcastic.

Based off history its probably a bit light on.

This was me this week, now its just frustrated watching the game. Switch off with 20 to go and move on. Couldnt care less season is done

Stress free semis
What’s not to like ?

Not at all embarrassing to support the tigers. Results are nothing, don’t see what that has to do with supporting a club. The game is a game which has absolutely no consequence, utterly meaningless. If anything, being a tigers fan is great value because it makes supposed easy games tense and victories are never taken for granted. But I get your grief.

I’m always surprised when people are prepared to admit they support the roosters.

@avocadoontoast said in I am so depressed.:

Mate with the new pathways through St Greg’s there’s no reason why we can’t be competing for the top 8 within the next 5-7 years.

Is this a serious post?

@cochise said in I am so depressed.:

Is this a serious post?

No it is not.

Is this a serious post?

No it is not.

Ok, just after last week and some posters stating we are at the start of a rebuild so should expect these results, I thought I better check.

Is this a serious post?

No it is not.

Ok, just after last week and some posters stating we are at the start of a rebuild so should expect these results, I thought I better check.

Oh god no

Is this a serious post?

No it is not.

Well we definitely are not at the end … we have so many gaps to fill its not funny.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme